Thirty Five

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Thanks Soojung... I am sorry to trouble you. Nights, bye."

"So what did Soojung say?"

I placed my hands on Sehun oppa's arms, that were wrapped around my body from behind. He rested his chin on my shoulder as he kissed my cheeks.

"She said she hates us."

Sehun oppa snorted, "She is lying, she loves us for giving birth to a cute niece for her. Sera loves her, so she is the best candidate to take care of her for the night."

I turned and faced my husband, "I feel bad, shall we go fetch Sera home?"

"No, tonight is just us. Let's forget about the world."

I let out a yelp when Sehun oppa pulled me backwards and threw me onto the bed. As I giggled, Sehun oppa climbed up the bed and hovered on top of me. He tucked my hair behind my ears as we shared a deep and longing stare.

"You are beautiful Jinri."

"Thank you for loving me Sehun oppa."

I blushed as I said, avoid making eye contact with him. I heard a soft chuckle from Sehun oppa. He then proceeded to cup my cheeks and planted a really wet and long kiss on my lips. We parted and I could feel blood rushing to my face. 

Sehun oppa then leaned forward and closed the gap between us again. This time, our kiss has increased its speed and we were kissing like we need each other badly. My arms went around his neck and my legs s around his waist unknowingly. I could feel a growing bulge from him and I flushed knowing that his body reacted to me. 

"I love you my queen," Sehun oppa whispered next to my ear, with his hand making its way into my shorts. 

I could feel the excitement in me building and my heart beating at a rapid rate as I anticipate to the things that we are going to do tonight. This would be the third time that we are making love, the only difference is that this time round, we have both affirmed our feelings for each other and we are going to make love because we truly love each other. 

"I am going rough, but I will take care of you my queen."

The rapid heartbeats in me couldn't stop. I was kind of afraid that it would hurt for him to go rough but I am also feeling excited for it.

Nodding my head with a smile, I replied, "I trust you."

 

The soreness between my legs was alarming. Sehun oppa and I make love throughout the night and he was sure dead serious when he said he was going to do it rough. He was behaving like a beast on bed last night but I can't deny that enjoyed it a lot. Knowing that it hurt me a little, he slowed down afterwards and made love to me gently. Where can I get such a thoughtful man? Who can pleasure me hard but at the same time take my well-being into consideration? 

"I don't want to leave the bed," Sehun oppa groaned. It was already 10am and if Sehun oppa doesn't get off his bed, he is going to be utterly late for work. 

"You have to wake up."

Sehun oppa s his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to his body, "Just a while more," I could feel his hot breath behind my neck, "Last night was amazing. Are you hurt anywhere?"

"I-It hurts a little but I am fine."

He lifted himself off the bed and towered over me, with his arms trapping my body as he stole a kiss from my lips,"Just rest at home alright? I will come home as fast as I can once I ended work."

"Hmm," I hummed.

"But I don't want to leave your side," Sehun oppa started whining like a baby again, "Can I not go to work today?"

"No," I objected, "You skipped work yesterday, you can't be a bad example for your employees."

"But-"

I placed my finger on his lips, "No bargaining oppa, if you promised to go to work obediently, I will let you bathe with me now."

Before the next second, my body was lifted off the bed and carried in Sehun oppa's arms as he made his way into our bathroom.  

That's probably the longest shower I have ever taken because Sehun oppa just can't keep his hands to himself.

 

Despite having meeting, Sehun oppa kept texting me the whole morning, saying how much he misses me even though he only left few hours ago. Was he that clingy when he was with Joohyun eonni? I chuckled and shook my head as I continued making lunch for Sehun oppa. If I say I didn't miss him during his absence, I would be lying. 

Entering Sehun oppa's company, everything felt surreal. The first time I came here with lunch, I caught Sehun oppa and Joohyun eonni hold hands together; the second time when I came with dinner, Soojung called us and informed that Joohyun eonni committed suicide. Will everything be smooth the third time visiting his office? I walked towards the reception and I was a little surprised to see that it wasn't the usual helpful receptionist.

"Hi," I spoke to the lady sitting behind the desk, "Can I look for Mr Oh Sehun?"

The receptionist gave me a questioning look as she judged me from head to toe, "Mr Oh is not in the office, did you make an appointment with him?"

I shook my head and she immediately lost interest in continuing conversation with me.

"I am his wife..." I decided to try my luck but that girl let out a sign of mockery.

"Miss, I am sorry because you are living in your own delusional world. Our president is married but I doubt you are the wife..." she scanned me from head to toe again, as if judging me for being not good enough to own the title of Mrs Oh, "I suggest you get out before I call the security."

"I really am his wife!" I raised my voice with a frustrated expression on my face, "Do you even know how his wife looks like?"

"Definitely not you! I have seen his instagram before and all his feed is filled with a really beautiful woman that looks nowhere like you!" The receptionist replied aggressively, she stood up from her seat and dragged me out of the company. I fought back and we got into a pull and push game before I lost my balance and fell onto the ground. 

My body landed right in front of a pair of shiny and pointy black shoes with other parties behind him. I looked up and a wave of relief washed through me upon seeing my husband's face. 

The receptionist bowed to Mr Oh but I could see that she got really flustered to let Sehun oppa witnessed such scene.

"What's going on?" Sehun oppa asked with a deep and cold voice.

"M-Mr Oh, she came to make a scene as she kept proclaiming herself as your wife."

Sehun oppa bent down and helped me up, intertwining our hands together, causing the receptionist to gasp, "What makes you think she was lying? This woman here is my wife. Do you have a problem?"

"N-No sir."

"But I have a problem with your attitude. You are fired."

My eyes widened at Sehun oppa's harsh words.

"Dave, get HR to hire smarter people instead of those ignorant ones."

"Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter