Seven

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"The last time I checked, I don't remember inviting you." 

Baekhyun's cheeky smile really annoyed me. I thought I would have some time alone with Sehun oppa as he coaches me; who have expected that Sehun oppa invited Baekhyun as well. I really don't see the need for Baekhyun to be taught because he is doing well in school.

"Oh come on, why are you so selfish? I want to do better for my exams too."

I threw my arms in the air as I gave up arguing with him. No like my words can chase him out of my house anyway. 

"I have to watch over you," he whispered to me when Sehun oppa wasn't looking at us.

I casted a curious glance at him before returning to my assignment. Looking at the blank printed words, I seriously had no idea how to solve all those alien questions. Sehun oppa noticed me struggling with answering and he came forward to teach me. I blushed a little at our closeness and I was trying to contain my feelings so that I wouldn't my expose my feelings for him. 

"Do you get it now?" He smiled at me.

I snapped from thoughts, "Huh? Uhh hmm yeah."

"It's okay if you don't understand, I will explain again."

"Sorry, I must be very dumb huh?"

Sehun oppa patted my head again. Does he know that his little actions make my heart race a mile? 

"No you aren't dumb Jinri, you just need a little more practice."

Tell me how to fall for him and his sweetness? 

Just as we were talking, Joohyunn eonni came out of the kitchen with drinks and snacks for us. He handed a glass of orange juice to Sehun oppa and he thanked her and looked at her like she is his whole world. I felt jealousy burning in me at that moment.

"Yah, you are being too obvious," Baekhyun nudged me and frowned.

I shifted away from Baekhyun like a spoilt brat who didn't get to eat her favourite ice cream. I hate how a glass orange juice served by Joohyun eonni can steal Sehun oppa's attention away. I felt stupid at that moment for feeling like that because they are a couple but I can't help it. 

 

Soojung's POV

Jongin is still a horrible dancer. It has been a week since he had joined us but his flexibility did not improve at all. He is still stiff and awkward with all the poses. It frustrates me a lot.

"You are not serious at all," I raised my voice, and everyone in the studio turned mute. 

Jongin landed on the ground with a thud and he lifted his head to look at me. 

"You are not the cut for dancing. Just stop wasting your time here Kim Jongin."

"I believe practice makes perf-"

"You have been doing the same thing for a week and you are still nowhere near pass. You are just dragging everyone down with you. Loser will always be a loser, stop trying so h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter