Twenty One

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baekhyun!! Stop it!"

Baekhyun ignored my begs as he pressed the doorbell of Sehun oppa's apartment urgently. Everything was collapsing; no one should know about Sera's birth father, yet all the secrets were being exposed. I tugged onto Baekhyun's arms, begging to stop but he won't budge. All the fury in his eyes told me that nothing can stop him from confronting Sehun oppa.

The door finally opened, revealing Joohyun eonni behind the door. My eyes widened upon seeing her, I can't let Baekhyun revealed everything to Joohyun eonni! Her relationship with Sehun will go to drain if she knew about the secret.

"Baekhyun?" Joohyun eonni's eyes landed on me, "Jinri?"

"Baek, let's go back!! I beg you!" I asked desperately but it was useless.

"Noona, where is Oh Sehun?"

Joohyun eonni raised her brows, "Huh? He is in the kitchen... Is everything alright?"

Without waiting for further, Baekhyun barged into the apartment and made his way to the kitchen. Before I could stop him, Baekhyun threw a punch at Sehun oppa's face. Both Joohyun eonni and I yelped at the scene.

"Byun Baekhyun! What are you doing?" Joohyun eonni sent Baekhyun a murderous look as she attended to Sehun oppa, who was sitting on the ground with bleeding lips. 

Sehun oppa wiped the blood at the corner of his lips, "Is there any misunderstanding?"

"Misunderstanding?" Baekhyun snorted, "Yeah, I wish everything is a misunderstanding because it's too pity for Sera to have such an irresponsible father."

Sehun oppa looked at Baekhyun with wide-eyes, then shot me a confusing look. Lost, Joohyun eonni asked Baekhyun to be clearer with his words.

"Noona, I guess there is something you should know."

I shut my eyes and clenched my fist. I failed to keep the secret as the words escaped from Baekhyun's mouth.

"Your perfect boyfriend, Oh Sehun, is the one who knocked up Jinri 3 years ago. Sera is his daughter," Mercilessly, Baekhyun let the cat out of the bag. 

Joohyun eonni stared into blank as she dropped onto the ground beside Sehun oppa. 

"How ed up. Your boyfriend slept with your younger sister..."

"Baekhyun! Stop it!" I shouted.

The atmosphere was so tense that I wish I could dig a hole and bury myself underground. Joohyun eonni's trickling tears made the guilt in me surfaced again.

"Sehun, is it true?" Joohyun eonni asked with a broken voice. 

Sehun oppa shut his eyes tight before nodding his head. Joohyun eonni broke down once again. I looked down at my feet, feeling ashamed to face my older sister, who probably hates me now. 

 

Joohyun's POV

We were making dinner happily when the shocking news hit me like a truck. My boyfriend slept with my younger sister and got her preg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter