Thirty Six - The End

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two lines.

I stared at the pregnancy kit for the longest time in my life. Hot tears began to well up in my eyes as I held onto the kit tightly. I am going to a mother again, how would Sehun oppa feel about this? Will he accept this child? What if he is still not over the death of our second unborn child? Though it's still gets me emotional everytime I think about that accident, I have learned to move on and I really want to have more kids with Sehun oppa. He will be happy with this shocking news that came so suddenly right?

"Baby, what are you doing inside? Are you alright? You have been in the bathroom for a long time."

Hiding the kit in the pocket of my pants, I flushed the toilet bowl and opened the door to see Sehun oppa looking at me with worry and concern.

"Are you okay? Did you eat something wrong?" He placed his arms around my waist.

"I am fine," I assured, "You need to go to work already."

"Baby, are you hiding something from me? You looked like you just seen a ghost," He then cupped my cheeks, causing me to chuckle at his actions. 

I kissed his lips, "You are so long-winded! I am fine, I have to head to work too. Let's go together."

 

At work, I could barely concentrate as my mind kept drifting off. I caressed my stomach gently knowing that there is a life growing in me now. What would Sehun oppa feel to be a father again? What would Sera feel to be the older sibling now? Can I handle this pregnancy well? Because of my negligence, I lost my second child. Will I be alright with my third child? I will be-

"Ah!" I yelped as I dropped the cup on the ground when the hot water came into contact with my skin, causing big red mark on my hand. 

"Are you alright?" My colleague rushed towards me to help me. 

"Baby, what happened?"

I was surprised to see Sehun oppa at the cafe that I am working at and now I felt really bad to make him worry for me again.

 

"Ouch..." I frowned and winced in pain as Sehun oppa dabbed the ointment on my scalded area. 

Sehun oppa casted me another worrying look, "Baby, I came here to get coffee and I saw you day dreaming while making hot coffee. I wanted call out for you but it was too late. What's wrong Jinri? You are scaring me a lot!"

After contemplating much, I guess I should share my problems with Sehun oppa. Afterall, we are husband and wife, I shouldn't hide anything from him anymore. 

"Sehun oppa..." I shut my eyes, "I am pregnant!" I continued to wait for Sehun's oppa but he just stared at me like I just said the most bizarre thing, "Oppa?"

"You are pregnant?"

I nodded, "I am sorry..."

"Why are you apologising?" Sehun oppa then pulled me for a hug, "Do you know how happy I am feeling right now?!! I can't even-" Sehun oppa released me from his arms and let out a sign of disbelief, "I can't believe that I am going to be a father again! I have missed the times when you were carrying Sera alone, and then we lost our second child, do you know long I have been waiting to look at the growing process of our third child from a little pea?" 

He placed his ear on my stomach, "Aegi ah, it's appa. Please stay healthy okay? Appa can't wait to meet you."

I laughed, "I am sure our kid hasn't even developed his or her ear."

"I am so excited Jinri!!" He showered my faces with his kisses, "Thank you Jinri! The next nine months is gonna be tiring for you but rest assured, I will be there throughout the process."

My lips trembled and my tears swarmed. Why did I even worry in the first place? Sehun oppa is just as excited as me to welcome our child. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

I must have been a brat the other day. What was I thinking behaving like a kid? Unknowingly, I have strolled all the way to the Bae's residence. I looked up to see that Joohyun noona's room was dark. Has she not come home? Just then, a car approaches and I quickly hid behind the bush. The car stopped right in front of the Bae's residence. Joohyun noona and the owner of the car aka the guy who tried to flirt with her got out of his car. 

"It was nice having dinner with you Joohyun."

"I had fun too. Thanks for sending me back Junmyeon, I am heading in now."

That shrimp caught onto Joohyun noona's wrist and spun her around. I could feel myself burning with jealousy and anger.

"Joohyun," The guy called in his deep voice, "I like you, and I hope you can give me a chance to let me date you."

My eyes widened in shock. Joohyun noona, say no! 

"Junmyeon, I-"

"Ahem."

I stepped out of the bush and walked towards the guy with death glare. Pushing his hand away, I pulled Joohyun back into my embrace.

"I heard your confession. But I am sad to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter