Thirty Four

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun oppa didn't lie. He was there when I woke up. I smiled as his face was the first thing I saw the moment I opened my eyes, then I noticed my daughter still in deep slumber. This is what I called a perfect morning - to wake up witnessing both of the loves of my life still sleeping soundly. I used my arms to push myself up to wash up when a strong pair of arms pulled me down and I landed right on Sehun oppa's chest again.

He planted a kiss on my temple, causing to blush madly like a tomato.

"You are awake?" I asked, arms still lying awkwardly on his torso. 

He nodded and he stole another kiss from me, "See, I told you I will still be here the next morning, didn't I?"

"Yeah..." I was trying so hard to smile at how intimate we are now; I have always dreamed being lovey dovey with the one I love and now it has finally came true. It still felt like a dream to witness Sehun oppa confessing to me last night. 

Like I have mentioned before, I am always the unloved and insignificant one. Every guy swoon over my sisters while I am just a plain ugly duckling. How is it possible for a guy as perfect as Sehun oppa to fall for me? Being single for almost the past 20 years of my life, I thought cupid wouldn't find his way to me. But I guess, I was wrong. I believed that fate has arranged the best for me. Now I can proudly say my love life is no longer a big fat zero.

"Ah!" I gasped and frowned at the smiley guy, "Why did you bit my ear?" I rubbed my ear from the itchiness that my husband caused.

"You were zoning away! You didn't even hear me calling for you, so I decide to bite you," He answered in a playful manner.

I hit his chest and widened the gap between our bodies and got down from the bed, "I am going to wash up."

What surprised me was that Sehun oppa followed me all the way to the bathroom, I looked at my reflection and I almost screamed at how messy I looked with my bird nest hair.

Sehun oppa then hugged me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder, "You look cute with messy hair, don't worry."

"I bet Joohyun eonni woke up looking like an angel from heaven," I muttered under my breath.

"Silly girl, don't compare yourself to other girls. No matter how you look, I have made a mental note to myself that my love for you will not change. Even if you planned to run me out of your life, I will hug you so tightly until you can't bug me off you."

"I have never know you can be so cheesy oppa," I laughed as I brushed my teeth. 

This man just wouldn't leave me alone huh. He kept tickling me when I was brushing my teeth and washing my face. I yelped and I splashed water at him to shoo him off but Sehun oppa only wrapped his arms around me tighter. 

"What the hell is going on?" 

We both turned to the door to see my younger sister standing at the door with an annoyed expression on her face; seeing Sehun oppa's face dampened her mood even more. 

 

"So you two have made up?"

Sehun oppa and I nodded at my father's interrogation, while my mum could only let out a sigh of despair and somewhere along why do I have such a dumb and hopeless daughter. My younger sister was nowhere pleased at our reconciliation as well.

"I object!" Soojung raised her hand, "You are a jerk, you don't deserve my sister."

"Soojung!" I hissed and asked her to keep shut. 

"I know I am the worst person on Earth, but I have learned my lesson. I realised I can't live without Jinri and Sera during that few weeks of separation. Mum, dad, I am sorry to disappoint you two all over and over again. But now, I am going to prioritise Jinri as my first. I won't hurt her, and I make sure I am going to shower her with love. Can I please have one more chance?"

"You said that everytime but you end up breaking promises."

I held my younger sister's arm to calm her down. I know she was being protective but no matter what they say, I am going to stay by Sehun oppa's side no matter what. To prove my stance, I stood up from the couch and held Sehun oppa's hand with an assuring smile on my face.

"Mum, dad, please forgive Sehun oppa? I can't live without him either. So even if you guys object us, I am still not going to obey and leav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter