Sixteen

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My vision was still blurred but I could make out three heads towering me. Even though I was still feeling dizzy, I forced myself to open my eyes and sit up. Baekhyun immediately cupped my face as he sat next to me on the bed.

"Tell me."

I gave him a look of confusion, with my brows raised. 

"Whose child are you carrying?"

My world seemed to stop for a while as my heart thumped nervously. My throat turned dry as I tried to talk but I couldn't process what Baekhyun just said. What child? 

"The doctor said you are pregnant for 3 weeks," Soojung said, as if she could read my mind, "Eonni," she sniffed, "Who..."

I scooted away from them as I laughed forcibly. 

"You guys are lying! This is not funny okay!"

"Bae Jinri!" Baekhyun called me by my full name for the first time, "Who got you pregnant? Which bastard did that? I will make him take responsibility. If he doesn't, I will punch him on your behalf."

I began to shake my head, not wanting to tell Baekhyun anything. The only person I had done it was with Sehun oppa. So... I am bearing his child? Oh lord, this is so ed up. 

"Hey, is everything alright?" 

This time I looked up and I made eye contact with Joohyun eonni and Sehun oppa. They looked pretty worried after knowing that I fainted, especially my sister, and that made me even more guilty. 

"Are you okay? Where are you not feeling well?" Joohyun eonni placed her palm on my forehead and my tears gushed out. I don't deserve her concern at all. I am a horrible sister, "Why are you crying?" Joohyun eonni panicked, "Can anyone tell me what's wrong??" She turned and questioned Baekhyun, Soojung and Jongin but they remained in silence. 

"Can all of you let me be alone?" I requested, and they understood, except for Joohyun eonni and Sehun oppa who still couldn't grasp the situation. 

 

Baekhyun's POV

No words can describe the anger in me. Jinri is a good girl and she doesn't have with anyone casually. Which bastard would be so heartless to take advantage of her and get her pregnant? It frustrates me even more when she doesn't want to tell me who is the father. 

"Can someone tell me what's wrong with Jinri?" Joohyun noona asked us. 

The three of us who knew the situation looked at one another. Soojung let out a sigh before revealing the truth.

"Jinri eonni is pregnant."

"What?" Joohyun eonni gasped. 

My eyes shifted to Sehun hyung, who seemed shocked, nervous and lost at the same time. I frowned. The look on his face told me that he had so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter