Ten

One and Only
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mother nature seems to come at the perfect timing huh. Why does the first day of my period always on the day when I have shift at the cafe? My cramp is hurting so badly and I really want to rest but the cafe was too crowded; probably because it's a Saturday morning. 

"Are you okay? You looked pale..." Hyeri asked me the moment she was given a 10-second breather. Yeah, that's how busy our cafe is right now.

"I am fine, just monthly alert. I could feel a Niagara Fall at my ," I replied, surprised that I still had the mood to joke and not having mood swings.

Before we could continue to chat, our supervisor had hissed at us and rushing us to pace up. Urgh, does he not know that there is just so much we can do with two pairs of hands??

"Hello."

I looked at the guy standing in front of the cashier, flashing his usual smile again. But seeing his face, reminds me of the kiss that my eonni and him shared. Actually, I sort of distant myself from him for the past few days but he doesn't seem to get it. I even told him to stop tutoring me for some time as I had lots of shifts at the cafe. Yeah bull as you called. I just had to come up with something convincing and nothing beside my part time job fits the bill. 

"It's your hot friend again. Are you sure you two are not dating?" Hyeri teased and I elbowed her, asking her to not be so busybody.

"Hey," I grinned at Sehun oppa for a few seconds before returning to my work.

I am trying very hard to resist myself from throw myself at him. But everytime when I tell myself I should move on, his caring side towards me melts me all over again. How can I even hate such a sweet guy for being attached? Still, I controlled my inner feelings from exploding upon seeing his face on a Saturday morning. I was surprised to not see my sister tagging along when I remembered that she has piano lessons today. Joohyun takes her piano lessons very seriously, not even Sehun can jeopardise it. 

Sehun oppa went to find an empty table at a corner and as he was sitting down, his eyes traveled and met with mine. Reluctantly, I tore away from the gaze and pretended that Sehun oppa isn't there. 

 

The people in the cafe was getting lesser as lunch time passed. I could finally catch my breath, not to mention my womb kept giving me troubles. My eyes shifted to the table Sehun oppa was seated at. He was so into his revision and I swear, that diligent side of him really a lot. As I was cleaning the tables beside Sehun, I felt a pair of arms touching my waist and I looked down to see a black cardigan tied around me. I spun around to see Sehun standing behind me and I looked at him with question marks all over my head.

"Hmm..." He rubbed his nape, "There is a red stain on your jeans..."

I exhaled a deep breath of shock and I quickly reached for my behind. , that was embarrassing to be witnessed by my sister's boyfriend. 

"Joohyun gets really bad pain at her abdomen when her period comes, do you?" He asked. 

"Huh?" I looked away shyly before nodding my head, "I wish I could take my womb out right now. It hurts like a motherf-never mind," I guess it isn't good to curse in front of my crush. Who know? Sehun might hate girls who curse and swear. 

"I have a cure for it," He gave me an assuring smile. 

 

"Rest your head on my lap."

Since my supervisor has given lunch break, Sehun brought me to a nearby park, with a bag of stuff that he brought from convenient store.

"Huh?"

"Come on, just rest, I will make you feel better."

Cautiously, I lowered my body down and rested my head on Sehun oppa's legs. My heart thumped non stop as my head came into contact with his thigh. Holy cow, I am lying on my crush's lap, tell me how to maintain my feels? I was trying so hard to hide my anxiety from being so near to him.

"Since there isn't hot water bag, hot coffee cans will do," Sehun sounded like a doctor as he put the coffee can

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter