Chapter 6

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 6

 

 

 

“Ji Hyo? You named her after Ji Hyo.” Screamed Kwang Soo jumping from his seat beside Haha who tried to stop him. He looked at Gary with a very confused look on his face. Even his voice went almost an octave higher which made little Ji Hyo giggling. Taking his daughter up in his arms, he holds her closer.

 

            “Please, lower your voice. You are going to scare her.” However, little girl wasn't fazed one bit.

 

            “Appa, I;m not scawed of oppa. He’s funny.” Little Ji Hyo smiled at her father giving him a peck on his flour stained cheek. Other men still sat dumbfounded by the sight in front of them. For the first time in since they know him, their leader Jae Suk was speechless. Haha realized that all of them think wrong of his friend.

 

            “Guys, it’s not like that. Kwang-Soo, we’ll talk about this sometime later, hm?” He asked his hyungs and single dongsaeng pointing at little girl with his head. Silently, they all agreed. Jae Suk finaly stood up and approached the girl.

            “Hello Ji Hyo-ssi, do you know who am I?” The girl giggled while a little blush appeared on her cheeks. Not many adults would call a mere child miss and she was very proud of herself. Vigorously she bobbed her head.

 

            ”Gwasshopew ahjussi, the best MF in the whow wide wowd.” She said making her hands wide as much as she could, accidently hitting her father in the head. All men laughed when they heard little Ji Hyo calling Jae Suk the Grasshopper.

 

            “You are very cute, Kang Ji Hyo.” He complemented little girl who once again give them her cute toothy smile. She looked at each one of the RM’s

 

            “Appa and I awe making cake fow tomowow.” She anaunced. Now the apron and flour on Gary’s cheeks on makes much more sense. She asked them to join them if they want to help but she demanded that they absolutely have to make the cake before nine.

 

            “Why before nine... ah Ji-Hyo-yah?” whined one of the man without a child, their own giraffe, feeling strange for calling this little girl Ji-Hyo.

 

            “Silly oppa, It’s time fow bed at nine, wight daddy? How you don’t know that?” She said her finger she dipped into the icing. After they finished with glazing the cake, little Ji Hyo started feeling drowsy.

 

            “Appa, can Giraffe oppa tuck me in?” She asked sweetly trying hard not to fall asleep while standing. Gary looked at Kwang Soo to see if the man is willing to do as his baby girl wants. The tall man swept the girl in his arms and threw her into the air. Ji Hyo screamed in delight when he cached her, asking for more. With this, Kwang Soo indirectly accepted the role of a big oppa. After Gary reminded his baby girl to brush her teeth before bed and not to chat too much, both Kwang Soo and little Ji Hyo went into kid’s room. He faintly heard Kwang Soo asking his daughter why is he oppa while the rest of them are ahjussi’s. He wanted to rip his hair when he heard her response. ‘Cause me goin’ to mewy you when gwow up. The rest of the men laughed at his terrified expression.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter