Chapter 2

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2           

            Once again, Song Ji Hyo finds herself rushing to come on time to the set. She overslept, again. No matter how early she went to sleep last night, she just couldn’t wake up on time. Always snoozing her alarm for nine more minutes, than five more minutes, she just couldn’t get enough sleep. If it weren’t for her mother calling her every time she has a schedule in the morning, she wouldn’t make it for anything. And darn, her mother was the scariest thing. 

            It was just her luck that she always gets up too late so her manager unnie has to drive her to the SBS building. Like every morning, she failed to stop by the coffee shop and take one Americano. That smell can wake her up even if she was in coma. Getting out of the black SUV, the youngest but the tallest member of ‘‘Running man’’ cheerfully greets her. Tiredly rubbing her eyes, she makes a face. She really wants to slap him for even daring to be so happy in the morning.

            “Hwan Soo-yah, I told you million times not to greet me so cheerfully in the morning. I have no strength to smile this early.” Ji hyo scolds him silently, trying to move her hair from her face, but the bloody wind is making it hard. Though she hates morning she's happy to see Kwang Soo, so she sends him a subtle smile.

            “Song Ji Hyo, give the kid a break. It’s not his fault he’s so full of energy.” Kang Gary announces his presence from behind making both Ji Hyo and her manager startled. Smiling his goofy but equally tired smile, he brings a cup of coffee in front of Ji Hyo’s face. Closing her eyes she takes a sniff and a happy smile appears on her face. She whispers the name of her favorite coffee bringing her hands to wrap them around the cup. It was still hot and it smelled fresh. 

            “For me?” She asks surprised. It’s been quite a long time since Gary oppa bought her anything, let alone coffee. She assumed that was due to her romantic relationship with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter