Chapter 16

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 16

NOTE> Have in mind ep. 51 but happening in 2014 and not much earlier. It's only because of the plot of the story. Enjoy!

 

Have you ever had that feeling when you desperately want to go back in time just so you can knock yourself out before you say something you didn’t want to. Well, that’s how I feel right now. Here I am, almost drunk but still sober enough to know that what is done is done. Manager unnie asked the question as if it requires a simple answer, but noooo.... The question isn’t that simple, it’s quite scary. Oh, f**k, why did I opened that can of worms. With unnie’s persistence and my weakness toward this woman I love as if she’s my own sister. Soon I gave up and admitted with a heavy heart.

“More than a year and a half ago. We had shooting in Bangkok and we were drunk as skunk.” I finally blurted it out and unnie started clapping her hands. Why the hell is she clapping?

“I knew it.” Unnie started acting a bit crazy. She was laughing so hard while trying to hold her stomach and clap her hands at the same time, but with little success. She was close to drunk as I was.

“Unnie...” I whined trying to stop her with her overreacting scene.

 “I remember that. Jong Kook oppa asked why you putted the blush under your eyes so early.” She barely squeezed the words through her lips still laughing. Well, I started laughing again remembering the same think.

“Yeah, who in their right mind puts a blush right UNDER their eyes.” How the grown man such as Jong Kook oppa doesn’t know how woman looks like after... “I was flushed because...”

“You had wild, hot all night long, right.” Unnie finished in much more vivid way. I was sure by than my face was red as tomato, not only because of the alcohol but also because of embarrassment.

“Aish, unnie, stop teasing me.” I pleaded her to stop making fun out of my misery while I poured us another shots of soju. Then I remembered that unnie is the one that likes Gary oppa. “Omo, unnie!” I clap a hand over my mouth.

“Wae, what’s wrong?” She worriedly jumped from her seat to see if something happened to me, like biting my tongue or something.

“I’m sorry. You like Gary oppa, and here I am admitting that something happened between us.” Though it hurts me that she likes oppa, she was fair and asked me if I don’t mind her being with him.

“Aish, Ji HYo-yah. You gave me a fright. I thought something serious happened.” She showed me lightly with her hand. “Don’t even think about it. He and I... we would never work. You at least know that I’m one of the MC shippers.” It’s true, she showed it on more than one occasion. “Beside, all I wanted was a piece of him.” My eyes grew larger. I know I filmed that scenes in my youth for the movie, but unnie speaks of it as if it’s nothing. Then she continued even more forward. “Tell me was it good?”

“Hell, yeah!” I answered without hesitation surprising even myself. Aish, my bloody mouth. Someday I really am going to get in some serious trouble because of my mouth.

“Omo, chincha? I want all juicy details, don’t you dare leave anything out.”

“Fine!” I finally gave in.”However, not here. Let’s go.” I pulled her out of the pub and on her suggestion we took taxi and went to her place.

*flashback*

Running man crew finished with their filming for a day and all of them had time to rest before dinner and party after that. The dinner was delicious, more because of the company than the food itself. Jae Suk and Suk Jin were the first ones to leave the party on the pretext that they are tired and that they both need the rest before the tomorrow’s filming. Kwang Soo teased them that they are too old for the party anyway earning himself two equally painful slaps on the back of his head. Soon, all of them were dancing, drinking and they were basically having fun.

“Hyung, let’s play some game.” Kwang Soo yelled over too loud music addressing the oldest of their party, Jong Kook.

“Argh, Kwang Soo, we are playing games all the time. Leave me out of this.” He glared at his tall dongeang. He was never the one for clubbing simply because he couldn’t fit in. Yes, he could always dance but with everyone drinking is too much for him. He was sure Kwang Soo’s game involves alcohol. He would rather go to exercise a bit before bed, but he promised himself that he would look after the ‘kids’.

“Hyung, you’re party pooper. Kwang Soo, what game you want to play.” The big kid, Haha, said without blinking. Now, he was always the one for games. He looked at the rest of their little group to see if someone wants to play. Ji Hyo accepted instantly while Gary hesitated.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter