Chapter 24

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm sorry you had to wait for so long. I had serious health problems but now I'm much better. I hope that I can find the time and inspiration to finish this story (the news that Gary oppa is no longer RM member hit me really hard). I apologize once again and I thank you for staying tuned though I haven't updated for a while. Please, enjoy and wait for some more!

Chapter 24

Kang Hee Gun has never felt this hurt in his life. Yes, he suffered all through his childhood and youth due to his family poor background, which is why he worked hard to become what he is today. Yes, he has lost the woman he loved, and his daughter became motherless in the blink of an eye. However, the pain he felt after Seong Im left him with distrust in her eyes, he felt as if he lost battle with himself. When on set and during filming she’s back to her Mong Ji, the Song Ace of RM, the not Monday girlfriend and he once again admires her acting. However, as soon as the cameras are off, he and the rest of the RM men doesn’t exist. She probably felt betrayed by her oppas’ and her younger best friend as well. Hee Gun perfectly could understand her, however, that doesn’t mean he can accept it. He doesn’t enjoy RM filming anymore, or music. He can’t even write as he did before. The only thing he could hold on was his little girl.

 

            As he was sitting in his van, waiting for the filming of their 300th episode of RM, the tallest member of their family came to talk with him. Even Kwang Soo felt down because Song Ji Hyo doesn’t talk with him anymore.

 

“Hyong, what do you think, will she ever speak with me like before?” Hee Gun felt bad for the man who was there for him more than he expected he would be considering he was Song Ji Hyo’s best friend. Well, he was her best friend. Now, even he gets a cold shoulder from her.

 

“I don’t know Kwang Soo, but she will forgive you before she ever talk with me, that’s for sure.” Kang Gary said getting his snapback off his head than putting it back. “Aish... How could I let it happen this way? Pabo!” He scolded himself for the thousand times for the past few weeks.

 

“Hyong, you tried. It’s not all your fault.” Kwang Soo tried to comfort him, however he only managed to increase his guilt. Young man took a bottle of water and gave it to his hyung. “Tell me, how’s Ji Hyo holding up?”

 

“She...”

 

Song Ji Hyo PoV

 

I feel quite lonely when we are filming our variety show. I got used to oppas’ teasing me and I teasing them back. I miss how Kwang Soo’s trying to beat me at some game but failing miserably. I miss my older oppas’ advices and most of all I miss Gary’s morning coffee. When he puts the hot cup in my hands and our fingers touch. Now, all I do is wandering around the shooting place until the time for filming is up. Somehow, I found myself near Gary’s van. I guess while thinking of him my legs carried me without my consent. The doors were open so I heard Kwang Soo asking him how I was holding up. Wait why would he ask oppa how I hold up when I don’t talk with him.... wait..aish, darn. I keep forgetting the reason I got mad at oppa. His daughter. I guess Kwang Soo asked about her. Though I knew it was rude to eavesdrop, my legs just wouldn’t move. Therefore, I listened.

 

“She.... she is blaming herself. I....” I could hear despair in oppa’s voice, and somehow I was the one feeling guilty. “I have no idea how to convince her to stop blaming herself. That it’s my fault and not hers. You know that day Seong Im left....” oppa paused and I knew it was hard for him to talk about it. Oh, why am I so fuc*ing stubborn.

 

“My girl apologized over and over again, crying and... now she stopped talking. You know how bubbly she is, and now... I just don’t know what to do.” He almost screamed from all the built up frustration. I took me a great strength to restrain myself and not to get inside and hug him.

 

“Maybe I should talk with her. You know she likes me.” Kwang Soo offered. Even he was trying to help, just like other oppas. All of them, except me.

 

“Yeah, m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter