Chapter 25

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 25

Song Ji Hyo PoV

I’m going crazy, that’s for sure. I can’t believe I actualy cried while Gary oppa was holding me up on his feet. Well, he did hold me up for quite long time, and though now my stomach hurts like hell, and we eliminated many students, I still can’t believe I cried. It didn’t hurt at the time, and I definitely wasn’t crying because of the pain in my stomach but because of oppa’s sincere worry for my well-being. At least dozen times, he asked me if I was ok, and about the same amount of time, he wanted to give up the game so that I don’t feel any pain. When he hugged me, the pain disappeared however, I cried even more when I remembered his promise that he will go on blind dates. That he will no longer be mine.

 

 

It was lunchtime while filming 300th episode, so PD’s gave us a break to take a bite. Since my face was blotched and swollen with crying, I went to into my trailer to make myself more presentable. I washed my face, trying to stifle the pain in my stomach. I’m sure I will bruise later on. I took a painkiller, and went to meet with the rest of the crew. Before I turned the knob to open the door of the trailer, I heard Gary oppa and Kwang Soo talking, well more like arguing. Looking through the window, I saw my friend holding an ice pack.

            “What the hell do you thinking doing with that?” Oppa asked Kwang Soo who in turn looked back at him as if he was crazy or plainly stupid.

            “I already told you hyung. It’s for noona to put on her stomach. You forgot she was crying because she was in pain... all because of your feet.” That's right my friend, tell him. At least someone is thinking of me. I really need to reconcile with my best friend, I really miss him.

            “Aigoo....” Oppa lightly slapped Kwang Soo as if he was a child doing something very wrong. “Are you seriously thinking putting that cold thing on her stomach? You really pabo or what...”

           

 

“Aish, hyung... why you calling me pabo? Someone needs to take care of noona, since you do nothing for her now.” Kwang Soo defended me and smugly approached oppa’s face. “Who’s pabo now?”

            His smugness shortly lived because he got another slap from oppa. “Still you. You forgot something quite important.” Oppa said, and even I found myself confused. What’s wrong with Kwang Soo thinking of taking care of me?

            “What?” Yes, Kwang Soo was confused as I was.

            “She’s a woman.” Well, nice of you oppa to notice, I thought to myself. Of course, Kwang Soo and I were obviously of the same mind since he answered him a bit bluntly. I guess they really got close over the years.

“I’m aware of it. I’m her friend, but I’m not blind.”

“Aish, pabo. Its cold weather and you can’t just give her an ice pack for her stomach. She can catch a cold or something worse.” Said oppa, quite frustrated for having to explain things, but seriously, what’s wrong with ice pack and my stomach?

“Like what?”

“Are you really that dense? She’s a woman and in that area are based her womanly parts... do I really need to draw it for you?” Ohh.... I get it.

“Ohhh, you mean that. I haven’t thought of that. Mihane.” Neither did I, Kwang Soo, I backed him up mentally.

“It’s ok. Give her this.”

“What’s that?”

“It’s pain relieving cream. She should apply it in thin layer on the parts where she feels pain. Go in and give her.”

“Since you thought of that, you should give her...and apply it yourself.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter