Chapter 30

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone! I'm terribly sorry for the long wait. I wrote this chapter over a week ago on my handphone and I tried multiple time to update. It just didn't work. At the end I transvered it on my laptop and so here it go. I hope you can enjoy this. And if anyone wonder why in my story Ji Hyo is usually the one showing her jealousy side it's because we saw quite enough of Gary jealousy on screen (during RM episodes). On with the story>

 

CHAPTER 30

 “Such a shame,” Son A-young commented to her companion as her childhood friend led his daughter to the near bench to sit down. The eyes of the woman turned upon her, curious, inquiring. Seong-im, though promising to herself she won’t even acknowledge the woman in question, she responded.

“What?” Seong Im asked the woman she considered her current number one enemy. “What is a shame?”

“Gunny oppa,” A-young said indicating with her head toward the father and daughter duo making Seong-im furrowing her eyebrows, “is a real gentleman, a man with such a positive personality, and obvious father instincts; A man whom many women would want to make him theirs. And...” She turned facing the woman whom she just ‘met’ briefly in the restaurant. “What, what, what?” Seong Im exploded not having enough patience to wait till the woman say whatever she wants. She couldn’t contain therefore she spit the words that were making her giddy. “Don’t you think you’re giving yourself too much liberty with Oppa?” She said glancing at the same man her not so wanted companion looked at not seconds before. “What kind of woman is following a man she met only today? I know it’s a first date and I’ll tell you right now – it’s also your last date.” With each word Seong-im came closer to A-Young, making eye contact with the beautiful woman.

At first, she thought about how she could compete with such a beauty. Seong-im knew many considered her pretty, cute, y even beautiful but the woman in front of her could easily pass for a model. Tall, with curvy body and slightly tanned skin. When she first saw A-Young through the restaurant's window, she was stunned by how beautiful is her oppa’s blind date. Her long hair was shiny, and curled softly around her shoulders. However, the most captivating were her eyes. Striking green with the impossibly long lashes. Now that she looked at the woman, she realized that she’s no ordinary Korean woman. There was something rebellious about her.

When Seong-im exploded, three sets of eyes focused on her. Though they were outside and almost no one was around, she surely was too loud not to attract the attention of the father/daughter duo sitting on the bench.

 A-Young was amused, to say the least, after founding herself at the receiving end of the infamous ‘’bad Ji Hyo’’ temper. Trying hard not to smile she went on with the thing she wanted to say before she was rudely interrupted.

“Aaaand, yet I don’t understand why are you running away from that perfect picture.” A-young finally managed to say indicating at Gary and little Ji Hyo. “The reason must be strong, no?”

Seong Im realized went ranting without thinking it through. Sometimes, she curses her temper. “There’s no reason.”

“There’s no reason? Wow, that’s harsh.” A-Young responded surprised, however she wanted to help her realize the importance of her presence in Hee Gun's and little Ji Hyo's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter