Chapter 1

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

It's been quite a long time since Kang Hee Gun was casted for variety show ‘‘Running man’’. He was less than willing to participate in something like that, but many tried to convince him that something like that would be a great business move. However, he needed money so he accepted. Sometimes, even after almost 4 years, he finds himself regretting the idea but at the same time he’s glad to be a part of the show.

 

He has always liked meeting new people and this show gave him more opportunities than he could ever imagine. He came to meet many actors and actresses, singers, and various artists and he is content with that. He is beyond grateful for meeting other cast members. They all became like brothers to him. Only, he wasn't thrilled with the way his character in ‘‘Running man’’ is shaped. ‘‘Running man’’ Gary is a hopeless romantic, while the real him is more down to earth but still with deep feelings. ‘‘Running man’’ Gary is labeled as ugly but, while the real him is quite handsome, some would say even attractive and y. The real Hee Gun aka Leessang's Gary is well read, educated man, the one who equally appreciate his work and freedom. ‘‘Running man’’ Kang Gary is nothing more than one half of Monday couple, cheesy sweet talker.

 

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter