Chapter 3

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 3

 

JI HYO POV

I don't know what prompted me to ask such questions. I must be temporarily insane when I asked him that. Today we filmed one of the easier episodes of RM since we did not have to run or fight, but still, I feel exhausted. I can't believe that we are already on our fourth year and we just finished filming 206th episode. Time really flies like a snap of the fingers. I'm getting older with each day that pass and my mom already asked me about a dozen time if I think about getting married and will that be soon. Maybe the thought of that made me ask Gary oppa when he is going to buy me that diamond ring he promised. Oh, but he's good with words. For him to give me the ring I have to promise him something. Well, I got him back, for me to promise anything he would have to buy me the diamond. Girl has to do what girl has to do.

Then, there was this Heart rate mission where the goal was for one person's heartbeat to raise up to 160 beats in 3 minutes. And who played the game? Monday couple of course. We failed the mission but the questions I asked were provocative. Well, you can't blame me, there were things I wanted to know but now I regret some of it. When he asked me were there any time when I liked him even for a little bit. Oh man, you are the iest when you are in your own world, when you rap on the stage, or when you smile sincerely. However, I couldn't make a big deal of it so I said I was attracted to him in the past. Than my big mouth started asking questions about feelings. What a hell Song Ji Hyo? I asked him if he ever saw me as a woman and did he even had in his plans to kiss me when BigBang were guests at RM. I mean, why did I ask in the first place? For audience? Or for me? I don't know. He showed on more than one occasion that he indeed see me as a woman bit I still wanted to hear from him. Yes, he saw me as a woman and that day he wanted to kiss me all day long. Damn, I almost asked why didn't he.

Kang Gary wouldn’t be Kang Gary if he didn't pull some cheesy line. "It wasn't me, it was my heart." He practically killed me with that line. He really is a poet, which is why I'm a fan of his songs. At first, I hated his cheesy pick up lines and always tried to laugh them off but now, now, I find myself yearning for them. What disappointed me though was his answer when I asked him what would happen if I confessed him that I like him back than. "I think we would have met like a whirlwind." He thinks we wouldn't last? It's not like I want to be with him but still... I would like to think that we would try, but he's right. We are both celebrities and the pressure would be too much.

On the other hand, maybe he said that because I don't fit in his lifestyle. Or he actually has no romantic feelings towards me. However, when we got closer to each other, he tilted his head on the side. Did he wish to kiss me?  Why did I back away? And why the hell am I thinking about this in the first place??? Argggh STRESS.

 

Gary PoV

Ahhh, STRESS. I can believe that we had to go through all that for the sake of the show. I know that we are on screen couple, but do they have to torture us that much. Yeah, they don’t care. They don’t care that we can develop serious feelings for each other. When I say we, I mean me. Of course, Ji Hyo wouldn’t even think about me in that sort of way. Why would she? It’s not like I can compete with her ex or any other men she probably see as a potential partner.

When I saw her skills in using chopsticks with boxer’s gloves, I jokingly told her that once again I fell in love with her. It wasn’t completely a joke I do still like her. She said that there were times when she thought of me as a cool man, when I perform on stage, but that’s all. And then, BAM! Out of sudden, she asks me about my feelings, and whether I see her as a woman

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter