Chapter 23

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 23

NOTE> Dear readers, I have serious problems with wifi conection so I wasn't able to update sooner. I hope you are still around and ready to read some more. Thank you for waiting.

 

It is the known truth that the ones we care about the most are the ones that can hurt us the most. Seong Im was never one of those girls who dreamed about true love that happens only in fairytales. She wasn't the girl who dreamed about getting married or her perfect wedding day. To tell the truth, she never truly understood love between a woman and a man. She cared about people in general, but she never gave more than her care to anyone beside her parents and siblings. She was just that simple. When asked about marriage, relationships, men, she would simply shrug her shoulders saying that if happens it happens. 

However, what she felt for the past few weeks was something she has never felt before. Hurt, anger, sadness but mostly, she felt betrayed. By Kang Gary and her very own family. 

When she came back from Gary after she found out that that little angel is her oppa's daughter (or better say after she realized that she's not crazy and the girl was real), she came home furious. She woke her parents up and yelled at him while crying hot tears. 

*flashback*

Seong Im PoV

As soon as I entered our house, I started calling for them. Not even the cold that entered my bones could stop me from facing the people I thought would always stand by me and support me. Appa appeared on the door of their bedroom while mom tried to get the blanket around my shoulders. I threw a glare at her for even trying to do that. Don't blame me, I was pissed.

"How could you? Appa, omma? What am I to you? A toy?" I roared trying to get all of my anger out. They both looked guilty. I guess they knew what I was ranting aboout.

"Honey, please don't look at this like that." My father was never the one to raise his voice and right now, I hated to hear him talking so calmly. Mom kept silent, and as I said, it's not a good sign.

"Like what? Like you didn't betray me, or lied to me? How should I take this?" I fumed with anger. They were supposed to tell me, to stand by me and support me. They are the parents.

"First, we did nothing to betray you because it wasn't ours to tell." Appa said as if I just threw a Good morning to him. "Second, even if we have told you, would you accept it? Just this evening I asked you what are your thoughts about single fathers. Would you accept him?"

I admit it appa hit the right button. What would happen if I knew oppa had a kid? Would I fall for him or I wouldn't even spare a glance in his direction? Omma probably realized what I was thinking about because she spoke for the first time since I burst in drenched as a rat.

"Seong Im, it's no use to think about what ifs. What is done it's done. Just know this, that boy isn't the only one to blame. You should've accepted his inviting at least once. Now, shower and bed. When you're ready, everything will come to its rightful place."

And that's it. She turned and went back to her room. It is just like her to say something that's going to burry you and then leave. I stared at her direction as a fish. Just how close my family is with Gary oppa? They knew I rejected oppa too many times. I turn my head towards my dad, trying to get his support in my argument with mom.  A small smile played on his face. He patted my head lovingly.

"As always, she's right. My angel, rest tonight and we will talk when you are ready to know everything. Don't be too harsh to yourself or to him. Night."

*end flashback*

 3d PoV

Seong Im refused to talk with her parents and avoided all their interactions. She would come home late or she would stay with her manager or Kwang Soo. Well, that was before she found out that the king of betray knew about little Ji Hyo as well. Just like the rest of their RM family. Even filming with them became too much for her. 

 After sleeping for almost 16 hours straight, she got up wanting to shower as soon as possible. Her week was hectic, filled with schedules, making her tired and drowsy. The long hot shower did the job, she felt refreshed and ready for yet another filming of an episode of RM show. Making her way into the kitchen, she had a strange feeling. As if someone was watching her every step. She looked behind herself through the door facing living room, catching an intense stare of her mother. Her mom, dad and her younger siblings were sitting and obviously waiting for her. At first she ignored them, however while she ate her breakfast she kept glancing in their direction. Therefore, when she finished she went straight to face them.

"Will you guys stop staring at me like that?" She asked with frustration visible in her words. "I won't forgive you." They just stayed silent, not saying a word. She turned to leave when her mother's voice stopped her. 

"Sit down." She demanded gently. Seong In hesitated for a second, but she would never dare to disobey her mother. She took her place in between her dongsaengs, across her parents. Seeing her mother taking a deep breath, Ji Hyo realized that the situation she found herself in was affecting everyone, not just her.

"My child, we won’t tell you nothing but we will show you how we came to cherish that boy." Her dad spoke taking a remote controller in his hands. "Remember your old camera you used before?" She nodded her head after remembering the old camera she used while in college. "Let me tell you, it got a new master." 

Seong In couldn't hide her confusion. Ea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter