Chapter 5

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Party part 2

            Ji Suk-jin loves everything about Christmas, from the preparation’s to the moment where he see his children’s bright and smiley faces while opening various presents. However, he wasn’t a fan of Christmas party’s SBS throws for their RM cast and crew. He didn’t mind spending time with them, but all this dressing up just didn’t go well with him. He’s one of the oldest in the room and somehow he felt responsible for his dongseangs. That’s why he couldn’t relax one bit.

It wasn’t too long before he noticed Ji Hyo at the far end of the bar sitting alone nursing her drink in her hand clothed with some kind of tissue. Did she cut herself? Almost everyone left except the RM family. Well, Gary left much earlier but others were still there. When he approached Ji Hyo, she didn’t even noticed him. Usually, she’s always aware of her surroundings but now she didn’t even moved. She finished her drink in one long swallow and stepped away from the bar. She swayed and almost tripped if Suk-jin wasn’t there to hold her.

            “Oppa?” Ji Hyo felt dizzy and couldn’t form her thoughts properly. “Why are you hugging me?”, she asked, slurring a bit.

            “I’m not hugging you, you silly girl. I’m holding you so you don’t have a close meeting with the floor.” He joked trying not to laugh at her expression. At times like this, when she’s vulnerable, he feels like a father who must take care of his child. She wriggles herself from his grasp trying hard to stand still but with little success.

            “You see oppa, I can stand on my own.” Her heels made standing even harder. Why did you drink so much? Suk-jin asked himself.

            “All right, all right, I know you can.” He gave her his hand to support her on their way out. She silently called him. “What?”

            “You have a nose...” Ji Hyo stated as a matter-of-factly which sent Suk-Jin in a fit of laugh.

            “I’m a human of course I have a nose.” He answered coolly.

            “But... it’s not big as everyone says. It’s kind of ok.” She said touching and squeezing his nose. Thankfully, nobody was around to witness her bluntness but too bad he couldn’t tape her and then show her some day. The BAD Ji Hyo acting cute while drunk.

            “Oppa...”

            “Yes?” He patiently waited for her to ask him whatever was on her drunken mind.

            “She likes him, you know...as in likes likes him. Got it?” she said after a few moments of trying to formulate the sentence, as if she explained something very hard and he needed to confirm if he understood that difficult explanation. He nodded his head to give her encouragement but before she could  her manager came to their side.

            “Oh, Ji Hyo-yah, how did you get that drank so fast?” She asked no one in particular after exchanging greetings with Suk-jin.

            “Unnie, unnie, unnieeee...you found yoyrr, yourself a man.” Ji Hyo threw her arms around her manager hugging her close. “BUT...” she brought her finger up pointing it at herself. “I’m...NO... He’s my man too. On Monday’s I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter