Chapter 20

Something more
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/NOTE: Wow, wow 212 subscribers and 6 upvotes?! Thank you guys, it means a lot to me. Therefore, I finaly prepared the next part however without pics 'cause I'm on the phone. Well, on with the

Chapter 20       

 

            The images played in his head as if he’s watching one of his dramas. First, him downing the rest of the punishment drink in one go, her trying and failing to support him to his room. She pulling him and ending up pinning her to the wall. She kissing him then pushing him away. Another kiss inside the room, then another one. Them falling on the sofa eagerly taking each other’s clothes. Their passion and desire for each other growing with each touch and breathe. He, Kang Hee Gun making love with beautiful Cheon Seong Im, both tenderly whispering each other’s given names.

 

            Suddenly he pushed himself away from her looking at her as if she betrayed him. How could she not tell him about it? How could she not tell him that they spent one night in each other embrace? Gary hasn’t even realized that he asked her all the questions that were playing inside his head. He didn’t realized that she was crying trying to tell him that she thought that he remembers but didn’t want her anymore. However, she had her own questions about why did he hid the fact that he was the one who saved her in the convenience store a few months ago. She finally recognized his scent and the look in his eyes as soon as he pinned her against the wall. Or that he took her home once when she was drunk which she remember after Kwang Soo told her, and she was embarrassed to admit it now. Their fight became louder and Kwang Soo and Manager Park had to intervine and stop them.

 

“Noona, hyung... please stop! You don’t want to be overheard. Take this out or tone it down.” He tried to calm them down when both of them turned to face him and shout at him at the same time to stay out of this. However, that stay out of this went out of the window long time ago or to be exact when he agreed with Manager Park to work together to bring them together. “No!” He shouted, and they both looked at him in surprise. “Right now you two are acting like children so for now I’ll be older. You can beat me up later Ji Hyo-yah. Get out of here, both of you! Kang Gary,” he faced the man, “don’t look at her as if she’s the one who betrayed you. Don’t be such a hypocrite.” Kwang Soo reprimanded the man giving him a look daring him to feign innocence. After all, Kang Gary still hasn’t told Ji Hyo about little Ji Hyo and he ought to as soon as possible.

 

“Fine!” They both shouted in younger man face turning away and making their way toward exit. It was quite chilly outside and Gary, out of habit took Ji Hyo’s hand in his own in order to give her more warmth. She looked at him with her eyes wide open.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter