009

Bad Decisions

 

“Look who’s back,” Ten mused as he walked towards their table, Johnny chuckled and stood up to hug his friend.

“It’s been quite a while,” Taeil said as he strolled into the room, Bomi smiled from her seat as the friends chatted.

“Are you sure this is just a business trip, hyung? Not so that you could hang out with Bomi noona?” Haechan strolled in the room with Taeyong.

“It’s a business trip, and a little bit of this and that, just sit down, you twerp.” Johnny mused and mussed the younger male’s hair.

“How long have you been back?” Taeyong asked as the waiter started to serve their food.

“Three days now.” Johnny replied, Bomi picked up her utensils while speaking with Taeil.

“You…You know people are watching you here right?” Taeyong asked quietly, his eyes were on Bomi. Johnny nodded and sighed.

“I know, it’s kind of hard meeting up with her here.” He stated softly.

“But I want to see her, and it’s been a while. I only see her via Skype.”

“I didn’t want to know that. I just want to know if everything’s okay. How’s princess brat?” Taeyong asked.

Ten looked up.

“Right, how’s our favorite brat?” Taeil chuckled.

“Elle? She’s a doctor now, she’s busy and still manages to be…Elle.” Youngho mused, Bomi’s brows met briefly.

“And she says hi.” Johnny squeezed her hand, Bomi just nodded.

“I miss Elle noona, she was the best.” Haechan nodded while chewing.

“Who doesn’t miss her? It has been a while since we had something chaotic happen in our crowd.” Taeil chuckled, just then Johnny’s phone started to ring.

“It’s your secretary.” Bomi spoke as she looked at the phone’s screen.

Ten watched as his friend took the call.

“Yes, secretary Seo?....Yes?..I’m outside…What?” Johnny stood up, surprised. Taeyong and Haechan stopped eating and looked at him.

“In Seoul?..Now?”

“What do you mean you lost her?....Aniyo, I’ll try to contact her myself. Don’t worry, I’m pretty sure she wont get lost.” Johnny put his phone down and took his seat.

“Did something bad happen?” Ten asked.

“Elle….Elle just arrived in Seoul a few hours ago.”

Everyone on the table paused.

“She just left her luggage at the airport, and set off. No one can reach her.” Johnny said, he picked up his coat.

“Are you leaving?” Bomi asked, Johnny nodded.

“I have to find her, going around alone isn’t safe for her.” Johnny kissed her forehead before excusing himself, then they watched as he left, his two bodyguards walking behind him.

“Of course, Samsung’s wife, it’s never safe for her.” Haechan just shook his head.

Ten’s brows met briefly, he glanced as Bomi put her utensils down and sighed.

Ten just slowly shook his head before eating.

I sense trouble.

 

 

Ella sat down and took off her sunglasses, the bus started to move, she shuddered as the icy air touched her neck. She was at the second floor of a hop on, hop off bus that took tourists around Seoul.

She leaned on the railings as they passed by the famous Changdeok Palace, her phone started to vibrate again, she ignored it and put her Chanel backpack aside as she enjoyed the rest of the tour.

“Well, hello Seoul.” She mused as the bus pulled to a stop at Myeongdong, she was about to stand up when a tall figure appeared before her.

She winced and looked away.

“How was the tour, miss tourist?” Johnny said in an annoyed tone as he picked up her bag for her.

“It was all good until you came, what do you want?” She asked as she followed him to narrow staircase, Johnny was so tall that he had to duck to avoid hitting his head.

“I’m not sure, maybe because my staff got alarmed when Mrs. Seo arrived in Korea unannounced and left her luggage at the car park with a post-it note saying that she’d be back before lunch.” Johnny pointed warily as they reached the exit of the bus.

I didn’t know traffic was bad.” She reasoned out, peeved.

Johnny shook his head at her, he waved one hand to his guards.

But, what changed your mind?” He asked as his two bodyguards stepped away from them to get the car.

Eomma called me a few hours after you left, she said there were some documents I needed to sign, so…I’m here, husband.” She made a face; he chuckled and slung one arm around her neck as they walked towards the shopping area.

How are the guys? Have you met up?

I was having lunch with them, how about we invite them over for barbeque later for dinner?

She just nodded and leaned against his side as they walked.

 

 

You’re…back?” Mark paused as he stood before the elevator, Ella grunted from the other line.

“Just this morning, ge. Dinner at our place later.” Ella said, the doors pinged open before him. Mark stepped in the machine.

Welcome back, E. Do you want me to bring something?

Ella laughed.

Just come, oppa. I know you miss me.” She taunted, Mark snorted.

“See you later, Ella.” Mark ended the call, the doors opened again, his eyes went to his secretary who was already waiting for him.

“Director, the chairman has instructions that we see it to it that you arrived at your home safely~”

“I’ll be at my sister’s. Ella’s back.” Mark sidestepped the male and walked towards the lobby, he could already see that valet bringing his Lamborghini Veneno around the curb.

 

 

“I don’t see Ella.” Taeil said as he joined his friends at the garden. Johnny nodded at his hyung.

“She went out for a bit to buy some drinks and she wanted cake.” Youngho explained as he helped Taeyong flip the meat.

“Is she doing well?” Ten asked as he chewed on some Lays.

“Typical Ella Tuan, roams around the city without her guards.” Johnny shook his head, he looked up as Bomi joined them, carrying the salad bowl.

“Can I taste a bit?” She asked as she walked to him, Youngho smiled and cut a small piece for her and slowly fed her.

“How is it?” Taeil asked her, they heard a loud honk. A black Veneno purred as it rolled down the property.

“Mark hyung!” Haechan appeared from the veranda doors and ran to approach the car. Mark Tuan chuckled as he slid down the car.

“That’s..Ella’s brother, right?” Bomi squeezed Johnny’s hand.

“Yeah, that’s him.” Johnny smiled before kissing the top of her head.

“Hyung, where’s your sister?” Johnny mused as the male approached them, Mark just shook his head.

“Johnny, where’s your wife?” Mark said dryly, Taeyong and Ten laughed.

“Hyung, do you think they’re aware what has been happening lately?” Haechan nudged Taeyong quietly as the two men spoke.

“What?”

“Mark hyung and Sohee noona, you know there’s been tons of rumors about them, plus that engagement party he..literally crashed last week.”

“Ya, don’t bring that up now.” Taeyong shushed him.

Then the gates opened again, a black Mercedes G Class arrived, Bomi looked up, she knew the car.

Wow, you let her drive.” Mark chuckled as he sat down; Haechan was jogging back to them.

“Your sister has always been different from other girls, hyung.” Taeil said with a grin as the car stopped.

“Girls hated her back then, because she was too pretty.” Taeyong snorted.

“And too smart.” Youngho chimed in.

“Noona is really pretty.” Haechan nodded while waving at the car, then the door opened, Ella was clad in a gray turtleneck mini dress that hugged her curves nicely and a pair of suede thigh high boots as she approached them.

Ten looked up, his eyes went to Bomi, whose brows were furrowed as she watched the girl.

Then before he could speak.

Chittaphon!” She screamed as she ran up to them, Mark shook his head from his seat.

 

Doesn’t even greet her brother first, nice.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++