021

Bad Decisions

Sohee smiled as she sat across Ella.

“Thanks for dropping by, unnie. Good timing too, the guys are here.” Ella said as she finished her sandwich.

“Yeah..but, Ella,”

She looked up.

“Your brother…He~”

“I was going to talk to you about that, what’s happening between you two? Why are you not acting like..the way you were before? You two were..the ultimate friendship goals.

Sohee set her cup of coffee down, they looked up as they heard Bomi enter the house.

“Don’t even try to change the topic, unnie.” Ella grinned at her.

“I don’t know, Elle. He just started acting strange..and last night…last night…I reached my limit.”

Why? What happened?

He..He asked me to marry him.

Ella halted, she slowly put her cup down.

He…..what, unnie?

Sohee nodded.

I didn’t know what to do..He..just..

What did you say?

Ella, you do know that I’m already engaged, I can’t~

Elle slid down from her seat, then they heard a car pull over at the curb.

 

 

“Hyung!” Johnny was surprised as he opened the door, Mark smiled at him.

Is she up?

Yeah, she’s at the kitchen with~

Oppa?Ella walked up to them, Mark grinned at her. Ella’s stomach churned, something wasn’t right. Her brother’s smile was measured and fake.

I came by to pick you up, want to go out shopping?” Mark halted when he saw the person standing behind his sister.

Ella looked away.

Actually, we were just eating.” Ella stuttered, Mark pulled back from her.

Johnny’s brows rose.

Mark,” Sohee walked to him. Mark faced her.

Why are you here? You don’t have to check on her, she’s not your sister.” Mark stated.

“Oppa, don’t be~”

Sohee, you chose Minho. So, stop being around my family. I can’t stand seeing you.

Sohee halted, Ella could see the tears threatening to fall from her eyes.

Mark Yi En Tuan!” Ella yelled, Mark looked at her and muttered something in Chinese.

I’ll..get going.” Sohee said lowly before running towards her car.

Ella stared at her sibling.

She started to yell at him in Mandarin.

Why should I? She~

She’s Sohee. She’s your Sohee!

Mark just shook his head at her, Ella saw Sohee’s red Porsche roll out of the their property. She met eyes with Johnny briefly; he just shook his head at her.

You idiot.” Ella spat before turning away from his sibling.

 

 

Taeyong watched as Ella paced back and forth in the living room, even Ten was grinning as she muttered in Mandarin, Korean and English. She had already showered and change into a pair of ripped skinny jeans, a sweater and a pair of Vans.

Ella,” Johnny spoke as he stepped in the living room.

I need to talk to him.” She stated, she heard the front door open.

Bomi strolled in with a box of cupcakes in hand; Ten noticed how Ella tensed slightly as she saw the girl.

Okay, I’ll call the driver~

“No, I can drive myself.” She said quickly as she picked up her Chanel purse, Bomi smiled coolly as she joined the group. Haechan made face and took out his phone.

“Are you leaving, noona?” Taeyong asked.

“Don’t call me noona, it’s scary.” She flinched, Johnny grinned.

Then take the Rover.” Johnny said distractedly as Bomi squeezed his hand.

No, I might as well test the GTR. Bye.” She said before rushing towards the front door, the guys watched as she went, totally clueless as to why she was in such a rush.

 

 

Mark was leaning against the hood of his car when he heard a slow purr behind him, he glanced and saw his sister’s black GTR parked beside him.

What happened, oppa?” She asked softly, she noticed the expression on her brother’s face, she hesitated.

Mark smiled and stretched one hand to her. Ella buried her hands in her jean pockets and walked to him.

She told me….you..asked her to marry..you.” She said quietly, Mark nodded and just slung one arm around her shoulder, he looked at the empty drag strip thoughtfully.

I did.” He replied.

Did you…confess?” Ella asked, Mark just shrugged and leaned his head on her shoulder.

Mark,” Ella said worriedly.

She chose Minho over me, Elle. How am I supposed to reply to that?

But, what you..did…that was uncalled for.

Which one?” Mark sighed again.

Saying that you can’t stand seeing her, you hurt her, Mark.” 

Mark’s brows met, he squeezed his sister’s hand.

But I have to protect you.

“Why don’t you tell her why you detest Minho so much? I think that’s the only solution.”

Mark shook his head, Ella grunted.

If I do….you might be affected too.” Mark said carefully, to his surprise Ella just smiled.

It’s okay, oppa. Just please, fix this. I don’t like seeing you and unnie being this way. This hurts me more.

Mark stood straightly and looked at his sister.

Ella Marie Tuan, is an actual cinnamon roll.” He said lightly. Ella’s eyes narrowed and she slapped his arm.

But, all these years….has it always been her?” She asked, Mark grew serious again, then he slowly nodded.

 

Always.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++