036

Bad Decisions

 

 

 

Well, homegirl can stand on her own, I was worried for nothing.” Sohee said as they enjoyed the afternoon sun by the beach. Mark shook his head and leaned back on his chair.

“I’m just worried, you know how unreasonable she can be right?” He spoke as he picked up his drink.

“I’m just happy she fought back. I don’t like that Bomi person. Blech.

Mark grinned and just reached out to brush her hair away from her face.

“Thanks for supporting my sister’s spoiled brat ways, Hee.” He cupped her cheek gently.

She just grinned back and kissed his palm.

But, you know..there’s thing about Elle,

Sohee paused, nervous. Does Mark know about the video? Could it be…?

“I saw that look on her face earlier, it was the same look she was wearing when she stormed out of our house years ago because our father didn’t want her to become a doctor.”

Sohee closed , she glanced at him.

“A look of determination. That means she’ll do whatever it takes to get what she wants. Look at her now, she’s already a doctor.”

Sohee’s brows met.

“Bomi should watch her back, my sister….she can be might be a threat to her.”

 

 

“So, now you join us?” Jackson said dryly as he handed Sohee a can of cold beer.

Mark chuckled and just sat beside Ten.

“Hey, are you okay?” Sohee nudged Johnny. Hansol looked at his cousin. Bomi looked away.

“It’s because Ella noona’s ignoring him.” Haechan teased, Mark balked at the younger male. Sohee choked.

In front of Bomi? Really, Lee Donghyuk?

“Well, I haven’t seen her.” Hansol commented.

“But, actually, I’m a bit worried, our friend, Ella Marie Tuan tends to be an eye catcher, you know.” Taeyong piped in, Sohee grinned.

“She disappeared after lunch. I don’t know where she went.” Johnny took a long sip from his beer.

“There she is.” Ten nodded towards behind them.

 

 

“Yes, I am serious. All the projects that my brother may have…left, hand them all to me. I’ll try to finish it. He already has a lot on his plate.” She said to the phone, she was dressed in a fiery orange high-rise one piece bathing suit and her hair was tied in a loose braid.

Side , and a lot of , perfect.” Sohee mused as she reached them.

What?” She blinked at her.

“Where were you?” Ten spoke.

“I had an urgent call from work.” She replied as she picked up a beer, Johnny watched as she struggled opening it, before he could take it from her, Hansol plucked it out from her and opened it.

“Thanks, oppa.” She smiled at him.

“Ya, want to go for a walk? How about a little shopping?” Hansol asked her.

“That’s a good idea, hyung!” Haechan piped in.

“I don’t think he invited you.” Ten said dryly. Mark laughed.

“Maybe we could roam around? Sounds like a good idea.” Bomi stated.

“Do you think she can afford our type of shopping?” Ella muttered in Chinese. Mark looked at her, alarmed.

“Quit trying too hard.” Ella continued. Mark just shook his head.

“You said something?” Johnny faced her; he instinctively fixed the strap of her suit and touched her hair.

Bomi’s brows met briefly.

“I was meaning to check Louis Vuitton anyway.” She said to him.

“So, after roaming around, dinner out?” Taeyong asked, Mark nodded.

Ella took out her car key and tossed it to Johnny.

You’re driving.

“Elle,”

You have that look on your face that tells me you want to talk.She sighed.

“Ya, if we’re going to the mall, could you at least put something on?” Ten suggested with a frown.

“Right, that is a little too revealing.” Bomi commented with a sneer on her face. Mark looked at his sister.

“Why? I’m not some kind of ahjumma who wears a long sleeve shirt and jeans on the beach. What do you take me for, Chittaphon?” She replied, her eyes went to Bomi’s longsleeve top and jeans get up.

Sohee’s brows went up.

Now this is the Ella Tuan I grew up with.

“I have to look my age, boo.”

Ten just eyed her warily, Ella shrugged.

The group slowly started to leave. Ella stood up and Johnny followed her. Bomi halted and looked at the two.

“I’ll just grab my purse and we can leave.” Ella smiled at him, but Bomi blocked her before she could go.

“A hoodie too.” Johnny said under his breath.

“You like really to play around, huh, Ella Tuan?”

Ten halted, Sohee and Taeyong were already marching towards the house. Haechan smirked. Mark’s brows rose, but he just slowly shook his head and walked away. Hansol met Ten’s gaze.

The older male was about to turn back, but Ten stopped him.

“Hyung, don’t.” Ten said softly.

“Play? Like what? A game?” Ella faced her with a smile on her face.

“You’re just a pretend wife, don’t overdo it.” Bomi stated.

“Bomi~”

“What exactly am I overdoing?” She asked in amused tone that actually worried Johnny.

“You don’t own him, Ella.”

“Of course, he’s not an object. He’s a person. Nobody owns him.”

“You…I already told you, stay~”

“No matter what you do, no matter what you threat me with,” Ella’s tone started to change. Johnny tried to reach for her shoulder but she shrugged him off.

“It wont change the fact that I am already Mrs. Seo. And the family has accepted me. While you,” Ella’s smile turned cold.

“You’re just third party. A mistress? But, judging by the atmosphere between you two….Maybe just old colleagues? How funny.” She said, before Bomi could reply, Ella spun around and walked away from them with a smirk on her face.

Bomi felt tears roll down her cheeks, Johnny’s brows furrowed.

“Bomi, I~”

“Two months.” Bomi said through gritted teeth.

“What?” Johnny’s fists curled, he knew he should be trying to comfort Bomi but he was worried, he didn’t know where Ella would head off to.

“Get a divorce.”

Johnny’s eyes widened.

“Bomi, what you’re saying~”

“I’m serious. It’s me of her, Johnny. I’m asking you to choose.”

“I’m sorry. I can’t deal with this. Not now.” Johnny slowly shook his head before turning away from her.

“Seo Youngho, if you leave now, then we’re done.”

Johnny stopped, he tensed.

“If I leave Ella, then I lose everything.”

“What are you saying? The company? You were never greedy before, this is all because of her.” Bomi reasoned.

 

 

 

“I wasn't talking about Samsung. I meant her.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++