005

Bad Decisions

 

 

November 2013

 

 

Ella groaned as she heard someone knocking on her door.

Elle! Wake up!” Mark hollered, he grew impatient and the door flew open.

Oppa, go away. I have a flight later at ten, and I didn’t even get to sleep last~

Mark pulled the blankets off her, revealing the red tube dress she was still wearing.

What the hell, Ella?” He sighed, she blinked at sat up. Her older brother was holding onto a bunch of papers in one hand while glaring at her.

“What is it?” She muttered darkly as she sat up, she reached for her phone and she blinked as she saw how many messages and calls she had received.

Is this true? You and Johnny Seo?” Mark spoke as she tossed the papers towards her.

“Youngho? Youngho…I just saw him..” She said incoherently as she picked up the papers, then she shrieked.

Mom and dad just talked to his parents,

I told him we should have checked in at another place!” She groaned, Mark blinked.

Ella,

Of all hotels, it had to be the cheapest~

Ella Tuan!” Mark snapped, she halted and looked at him.

As we’re speaking, your marriage to Samsung’s heir is being arranged.

“Huh?”

This..show of indiscretion with Johnny…the only way to cover it up is you marrying him.

Ella bolted out of bed.

 

 

“Are you all better now?”

The young lady sat up, and faced the nurse who was assigned to her, she was now in her home.

“Yes…what..” She glanced at the clock beside her, it was already noon.

“The young master asked me to watch over you, miss. Your name is Bomi, right?”

Bomi nodded weakly, the nurse offered a glass of water. She took it and finished it one gulp.

“Yes, where’s Youngho?” She asked as she pushed her hair back.

The nurse’s brows met briefly, then Bomi’s eyes went to the television screen on the wall.

It was a photo of the girl who took care of her and her boyfriend, stepping out of the hotel.

“That...was last night.” She said carefully, Bomi nodded slowly, then she halted when she read the headline.

“But..that..~”

“And, madam Seo has a message for you, miss.”

Bomi looked up, she was frowning.

“Since now that young master Seo is engaged, you should stay away from him.”

 

 

 

The silver Land Rover pulled to a stop at Hyatt Seoul’s curb, Ella slid down and marched towards Johnny who was waiting by the lobby.

You!” She hissed, ignoring the glances she earned from people.

Ella, I~

You crazy idiot!” She slapped his arm, Mark snorted as he reached them.

Now I’m sure nothing happened.” He mused, Ella’s glare made him close his mouth.

“Hyung, can I talk to her for a bit? The elders are already upstairs.” Johnny looked at the older Tuan.

I’ll stall for you guys. But only for a bit, please try not to create any new scandals while I’m gone.” Mark chuckled, Ella almost kicked him on the shin. Youngho looked around them before taking her by the arm.

It’s not true, right? What they’re saying.

Johnny’s brows met, they reached the hotel’s vast gardens and gestured for her to sit.

Right, I didn’t get to check on her again. How is she doing?

She’s all better now. Thanks.” Youngho’s forehead furrowed.

“Seo Youngho you haven’t given me an answer yet. Is it true?” She crossed one leg over the other, she was wearing a suede mini dress with matching thigh high boots.

“The marriage rumors, because I swear to god, I am so going~

“It’s true.” Youngho said quickly, Ella groaned.

Wow, I am in a marriage rumor just because I stepped out of a non-star hotel. Of all places, a hotel without a star! Ugh.” She shuddered.

Youngho looked at her confused, what was she really bothered about?

Ella, are you more concerned about the hotel~

I told you we could have moved her to Sheraton, it’s nearer to Seoul Medical~

Ella Tuan, that marriage rumor is not just a rumor.

She paused, her eyes narrowed at him.

Then three men in dark suits approached them.

“Young master, young miss, your parents are waiting upstairs.” One spoke formally.

 

I hate you.” She seethed.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++