051

Bad Decisions

 

“I finally feel like I can breathe again!” Sohee exhaled as she stepped in the kitchen, Mark grinned from the stove.

“I feel guilty, I let her deal with everything at work.” Mark spoke as Sohee reached him, she just smiled before nudging him.

“You should be. I suffered that time too. Not being able to reach you, not knowing where you were, whether you were still alive or not.” She countered.

“Good to know I wasn’t lost to your thoughts.” Mark mused, Sohee made a face at him.

“She’ll wake up soon, right?” She said quietly, Mark set the plates done and faced her.

“She will. She has to. If she doesn’t, Johnny..will be difficult.”

“Does he know too? About Minho..I mean…did he know beforehand?”

Mark paused; she saw how his forehead furrowed. Sohee bit her lip before closing the space between them and gingerly brushed the hair away from his forehead.

“I told Johnny before things went crazy. That was why he was a little awkward around you. Then he sent him the video.”

Sohee halted.

“The day she got kidnapped..she saw it.”

She..what?” Sohee breathed.

“That’s why he was so worried. She was already traumatized enough by seeing that clip. And now..this had to happen.”

Sohee just started to shake her head.

“Hee~”

I shouldn’t have done that. I should have just~

“No, no.” Mark shook his head and wrapped his arms around her.

“He’s behind bars now. You don’t have to worry about it.” Mark nodded.

“But, Mark~”

“What matters now is that you’re with me. And that you’re safe.”

Sohee pulled away from him, she chewed on her lip as she met his gaze.

“I…I made you suffer, huh?” She asked, Mark just shook his head.

“No, you’re worth it.”

“I’m sorry for being a pain the .” Sohee sniffed, Mark just chuckled.

“I know. It’s okay. You’re my pain in the .” He mussed her hair.

Sohee just made a face before kissing his nose.

“Well, you’re stuck with me now.” She said cheekily before going to the dining room, Mark just smiled as he watched her walk away.

 

 

 

Ella winced, she could feel a soft warmth against her cheek, but the room was cold.

Odd.

There were people talking around her. It sounded like Haechan and Jackson were arguing over pizza toppings.

Such kids.

Her brows rose, she felt a sudden jolt of pain from her lower back.

.

Ella, you’re actually saying it out loud.

Johnny!

“Yes?”

Then she finally opened her eyes, Johnny was sitting on the chair on her bedside, he looked unsure.

“Are you..really awake now?” He asked, she blinked at him, her eyes adjusting to the brightness inside the room.

Water.” She murmured, Johnny kissed her forehead before standing up.

Ella?” She heard Ten speak, Johnny returned with a glass of water. She tried to sit up, and then she cursed again.

Ya, don’t move.” Johnny spoke, she felt the bed lifting her up to a sitting position.

“I feel so oily. Disgusting.” She said weakly before drinking, Ten was smiling at her.

“We’ll go get some food. You two,” Ten looked at Jackson and Haechan, the younger male waved at Ella.

“Pizza for my favorite samonim!” Jackson winked at her before leaving with the two. She just grinned back.

Hi, are you okay?” Her eyes went to Johnny.

That’s my line.” He replied as he brushed the hair from her face. She smiled and nodded.

I feel like I have this huge tear on my back, I would kill for a nice warm bath and…” She halted, her thoughts went back to Hansol’s mother hitting her, then she was tied to a chair…then, Choi Minho.

She gasped, Johnny tensed.

Ella, I know things~

“The video…”

“I destroyed it. And every copy he has. He’s already in jail now.” Johnny reached for her hand, her brows met briefly.

“What about your aunt? Hansol oppa?” She looked up, she saw how Johnny’s eyes hardened.

“They’re gone. They wont be back.”

Ella hesitated, and then she saw how tired Johnny was. He looked so disheveled and sleep deprived.

How long was I….out?

“Two days, Elle.” Johnny said.

Come here.” She opened her arms, Johnny looked up, confused.

Why? Don’t want to?” She smiled at him, Johnny just sighed before going into her arms. Ella smiled and kissed the side of his head as he carefully wrapped his arms around her.

Thank you for waking up, Elle.

I knew I had to at some point. I had a feeling you needed me.” She mused; Johnny just smiled and kissed her shoulder.

Of course, I do. Always.

 

 

 

Ma, eomonim.” Ella sighed as the two ladies fussed over her, her mother was brushing her hair while Mrs. Seo was instructing the nurse about the ten thousand thread count silk bed sheets she had brought for her daughter-in-law.

I’m really fine with these bed sheets.” She said in defeat, but the lady just ignored her and continued speaking.

They’re driving you nuts, huh?

She looked up, her father grinned and sat beside her.

“A little. How was Sweden?” She asked.

It was al fine until I got a call from the company.

Ella looked up.

And of course, when we heard about your incident. But, your brother,

What about Mark?” She replied.

“I dropped by his house earlier, and…well,”

Elle looked at her father, then she grew amused. The elder Tuan looked uncomfortable as he squirmed.

Dad…did you see something?” She asked.

Well, I was walking to the kitchen then I saw him with Sohee.

“So? Those two are always together since…diaper days.” Ella shrugged, she looked up as she saw Ten enter.

Chittaphon.” She waved him over.

But they were kissing.” Mr. Tuan sounded scandalized.

Then Ella started to laugh.

“Aigoo, appa.” She mused.

“….Are they..” Mr. Tuan trailed off.

They are. Cool, huh?” Ella nudged his shoulder.

I just hope I was told in advance. I literally ran out of the house, not knowing what to do.” He mumbled before kissing the side of her head.

Do you think they saw me?” He turned to her, his eyes wide.

 

 

Pa, stop it.” She laughed again.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++