049

Bad Decisions

 

Johnny ignored the blood getting on his clothes as he pulled Ella closer to him; her eyes were beginning to close.

Ella, stay with me! Don’t you dare close your eyes!” He begged, and then he head his aunt laughing.

“This is for all those years you and your family belittled me and my~”

The doors were pushed down, revealing a group of armed men clad in black suits.

“Director~”

“Take Ella. Fly her to the nearest hospital. Now!” Johnny stood up with Ella in his arms; one of his guards nodded and took her with him.

They could hear the police coming, Johnny faced his aunt and his two guards, the three were cornered by the Samsung security men.

“You will pay for this.” He stated as he stepped towards the lady.

“And I will make sure you and your bastard son will never get to step inside the company ever again.”

“You can’t do that, I~”

Police started to storm in the room, the bodyguards moved away as the authorities took the two goons down and cuffed them.

“Detective, I just saw my aunt instruct her men to shoot my wife. I can testify against her if needed.” Johnny spoke, his eyes cold and calculating.

“You~”

Johnny’s lips quirked up.

“I’d close my mouth if I were you, don’t forget, I can decide how your life in prison will be. Especially your son.” Johnny smirked before turning away from the mess, he heard his aunt protesting as she was being taken by the police.

“Make sure they wont be able to do anything. Contact all lawyers they might approach.” Johnny spoke to the guard.

“Yes, sir. Then, shall we~”

“No, I’m driving myself.” Johnny shook his head before walking towards his car.

 

 

Mark was pacing back and forth in front of the double doors; Sohee could only stare at the red light on top of it.

Ella was in surgery; they had no idea how bad it was or how deep the bullet had gone. It all happened so fast, luckily, Johnny’s secretary decided to have a helicopter follow his boss.

Mark! Sohee!

The two looked up just as the Tuan elders reached them, Mark sighed and just immediately hugged his mother. Sohee stood up and wiped her damp cheeks.

How is she?” Mr. Tuan asked.

It’s been almost two hours, uncle…So far, the doctor has not stepped out yet.” Sohee said as she reached for the man’s hand, Mr. Tuan sighed and just squeezed her hand back.

Thank you for being here with us, Sohee.” Mrs. Tuan looked at her, with a small sad smile.

Ella’s like a sister to me too, auntie.” She just nodded, Mark smiled before walking to her.

“You two should go get something to eat, we’ll wait here. Soon Jungho and Miran will here.” Mr. Tuan told them, Mark nodded before taking Sohee’s hand in his.

“Ya, she’ll be fine. She will be fine. She has to be.” Sohee said softly as they walked towards the escalator.

“I don’t know…I don’t know what I’d do..if I lose Ella like this.” Mark stated, the doors pinged open before them.

“We wont lose her. She’s stronger than most people I know. She’ll be okay.” Sohee nodded and just leaned her head against his shoulder as they got in the machine.

 

 

Son,

Johnny remained seated on his seat, his parents were seated on his left, along with the rest of Samsung’s BOD.

“I see some of you are unsure of my decision. Tell me, how much did my aunt and cousin give you?” Johnny spoke bluntly, his usual warm demeanor was gone. Mrs. Seo looked at her husband for help, but their only son wasn’t listening to them. Even Ten and Taeyong who were both representing their families were panicking.

This wasn’t just Johnny being angry or pissed at something, what they were seeing was rage. At this point, nobody can reach him.

“Director, we have nothing against you taking over the presidency, but don’t you think this is too soon? With the recent events, Mrs. Seo being~”

Johnny raised one palm up, his secretary nodded and dimmed the lights, he heard his father gasp.

“This is a list of directors who have received….gifts..from Director Ji and his mother. And, I have photos, videos and voice recordings to prove it.” Johnny’s calm tone echoed throughout the room.

“Oh no. They’re totally done for.” Taeyong murmured to Ten.

“Totally.” Ten replied.

“Even some of you here have helped her with her scheme on kidnapping my wife.” Johnny said as he leaned back on his seat.

“Director!” One of the men stood up, he was sweating and his face was red.

Photos started to flash on the screen, then videos of the said directors meeting Hansol and his mother, then a voice recording.

The samonim? The Tuan girl?

Oh, yes. That’s the only way we can bargain with him. Kidnap that wretched girl.

Taeyong’s eyes widened, his eyes went to the elder man across him.

Then, once my son is president, I’ll help you everything, director Moon.

..Yes, I will try to see if I can check his schedule, thank you.

The lights were back, Johnny was still seated calmly on his seat.

“The decision to dissolve Director Ji Haesok’s department has been moved. As well as Director Ji Hansol’s position has been vacated. We have decided on these two things.” Taeyong spoke, Johnny nodded at his friend.

“But, deciding on this now,~”

Police suddenly entered the room, Johnny watched as the three guilty members of the board were handcuffed and taken away.

“Anyone who wants to take their side, feel free to leave. The doors are wide open. We will be discussing other matters next week.” Johnny announced just as the prosecutors entered the room.

Johnny, this~

Johnny stood up, his mother looked at him, confused.

You two should get to the hospital, abeonim and eomonim have arrived from Sweden. I’m sure they want to see you.” He said before turning away from them.

“Youngho-ya,”

Not now, ma.” Johnny said before leaving the room.

 

 

Mark looked up just as Ten and Taeyong approached them, the two looked tired and stressed out.

“How is she?” Ten asked as he plopped beside Sohee.

“We don’t know yet.” Sohee said quietly.

“What happened? You guys had an emergency meeting.” Mark spoke.

“Johnny…is scary,” Taeyong stated as he took a sip from his water bottle.

“Why?...What happens to Hansol and his mom now?”

“Johnny has taken the seat. He’s president now. He’s dissolved two subsidiaries that were under the Jis. Three members of the BOD have been arrested. He’s planning to reshuffled everything in the company.”

Mark was stunned.

“He’s also approved of broadcasting everything Ji Haesok has done. Photos, videos, recordings..everything.”

“That….that would destroy Hansol and his mother.” Sohee spoke. Mark leaned back on his seat.

“I..It’s understandable. He’s angry. He’s…I just hope he doesn’t blame himself for all this.” Mark nodded.

“I think, he’s had enough. Being tricked by the Jis. Hansol hyung trying to take Ella from him, Hansol’s mother wanting to steal the seat from him. Well, they finally did it. They hurt Ella and now,” Ten frowned.

 

“He’s going to show them how powerful he really is.”

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++