028

Bad Decisions

 

 

 

 

 

Ella sniffed just as the car pulled over in front of Samsung’s main office. She slid down the McLaren and as soon as she appeared two men in suits approached her.

“Please park this for me, Johnny might kill me for taking his car.” She mused at them before handing the key, one guard escorted her to building. She entered the lobby and paused.

“That’s…scary.” She said as she saw the large portrait hanging on the wall. It was a photo of her and Johnny taken last year by a professional photographer.

“It’s just a reminder, samonim.” The guard spoke, she just shook her head.

“I’ll find my own way here, so you can rest.” She patted his hand before going to the elevator.

“Ella?”

She paused, Hansol was smiling as he walked to her.

“Oppa,”

“Here to visit Youngho? I think he’s out.” He said as they waited for the elevator.

“Well, now I’m visiting you.”

“Is this about the hospital?” He asked, she just nodded.

“We can go there now and I’ll introduce you to some people. But I have to get some things at my office~”

“Oppa, relax. We can go to your office then at the hospital.” She mused before looping one arm around his with a grin.

Hansol just smiled as he glanced at her.

 

 

Sohee stepped out of the restaurant, confused and conflicted.

“Director,”

Her secretary stepped down from the car, she looked up.

“Director Tuan’s office just sent this.”

She took the iPad from her and halted.

“….Hawaii?” She balked, just then Minho appeared behind her, she put the iPad down.

“It’s in three days. He’s waiting for your confirmation….Over there.” Her secretary said carefully as she glanced across the street.

Sohee followed her gaze.

Mark was looking at her while leaning against his car.

Minho met eyes with him, but Mark just grinned at back his eyes taunting.

“I…I’ll go talk to him.” Sohee replied, her secretary nodded and got inside the car, Minho watched as the vehicle sped away.

“Are you going to go to him?” He asked her, Sohee faced him.

“Yeah.” She nodded, Minho smiled and kissed her cheek before walking away.

 

 

 

 

Ella entered the hospital’s lobby with Hansol, it was one of the many owned and run by Samsung, under Hansol’s department.

“So, you ditched work to visit a hospital? Does your~”

“I told my secretary I had some pressing matters. Personal matters.” She grinned, Hansol smiled and gestured for her to walk.

“I was just a few months short of finishing my internship. Thinking about it drives me nuts. Oppa, my license won’t work here. It’s a trap. Seoul is a trap.” She shook her head as they approached the elevator, some of employees bowed as they passed.

“So, being a Seo isn’t?”

Ella smiled and shook her head.

“Well, if you put it that way, it’s more of..a leash. I mean, I’m not angry or anything, but it does feel like I’m being restricted of doing some things.”

The doors opened, Ella’s phone started to ring. She took it out, before she could check the screen, Hansol took it from her.

“Ya, it might be work.” Ella tried to grab it back, but he just shook his head at her.

“As of this afternoon, you’re not CEO, but Dr. Tuan-Seo reporting for duty at the pediatric ward.” He grinned before switching the phone off and handing the phone back to her.

 

 

“Well, are you?”

Johnny looked up, he put his utensils down.

His forehead creased, he didn’t know. He didn’t know what to do, he knew no words could comfort Bomi now. Even if he apologized, she wouldn’t let this go.

But, why?

Why couldn’t he give her a straight answer?

Why was it so difficult?

His mind raced, how long has he been married to Ella?

“I’ve noticed this for quite some time, you…you can make time for her, but for me….you don’t even try, Johnny.”

“It’s not that, I~”

“See? You can answer me when I’m not asking if you love her.” Bomi stated flatly, Johnny shook his head.

“You’re taking this the wrong way, Ella…Ella has done so much for the two of us, Bomi. I have to take care of her. She~”

“She’s your wife. And I’m starting to think that in your mind, she’s not your pretend wife anymore. She keeps on getting in between us, and you let her. You chose some spoiled brat heiress over your girlfriend.”

“Why are you doing this?” Johnny’s tone had gone cold, and it surprised Bomi.

“Youngho, can you even hear what you’re~”

Johnny stood up, his jaw taut.

“You don’t get to talk about her this way.” He said before leaving their table.

 

 

Mark’s eyes narrowed, but he smiled as Sohee crossed the street.

“You.” She sighed as she reached him, Mark just smiled and briefly wrapped his arms around her.

Sohee smiled and just leaned her chin on his shoulder.

“It..feels stuffy.” She spoke as she pulled away; Mark blinked and studied her face.

What does?

Sohee just shook her head, her hand still on his shoulder as Mark rubbed her back soothingly.

I don’t know if you’re doing this because you just want to get rid of Minho. Why does it feel like this is just a game to you? Why do I feel like some prize for the winner who won the race?

“So, Hawaii?” Mark asked her, she pursed her lips, hiding her doubts from him.

“Are we bringing everyone? Johnny and Elle.” She said as Mark opened the car’s door for her.

Of course, let’s bring our friends.” He said as she slid inside the car, he closed the door for her. Sohee leaned back on her seat and strapped her seatbelt on.

 

This isn’t a game, right, Mark Tuan?

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++