010

Bad Decisions

 

 

“Elle!” Ten stumbled back as Ella hugged him; Mark made a face at the two. Taeyong chuckled.

It’s been a while, Chittaphon!” She chuckled as she let go.

I know, right.” Mark said dryly, Bomi grew amused at the two siblings.

Hey, Mark Tuan.” Ella just patted his shoulder as she walked past him, she high-fived Taeil and Taeyong on the way.

I’m touched.” Mark muttered as he took out his phone, Ella reached Johnny and Bomi by the grill.

What are we having? Burgers?” She asked as she eyed the patties and steaks.

We are. You wanted those sweet potato fries, right?” He asked, she nodded and pointed towards a piece of steak. Johnny wordlessly picked it up and fed it to her.

“Oh, Bomi, hi.” Ella smiled and hugged the girl warmly, Bomi smiled awkwardly.

“How’s everything? I heard you recently got in a big firm. Congratulations.” Ella squeezed her hand.

“I did, thanks. You look like you lost weight. Are you eating right?” Bomi said, Johnny looked at his wife briefly.

“See, I told you, you shouldn’t be taking any more shifts.” He pointed out, Mark nodded from the back.

“Noona!” Haechan ran up to them.

“Ya, help her get the plates from inside. She may not reach them.” Johnny chuckled, Ella made a face and punched his arm before hooking her arm with Haechan’s and walking back to the house.

 

 

“Well, you look..worried. Are you not happy your bff is back?” Taeyong spoke as Ten helped him set the plates.

“I am glad she’s back. I’m..just worried, hyung.” Ten said quietly, he looked up, Ella was chatting with her Johnny as he grilled the meat, while Bomi and Haechan were checking the burger buns.

“Worried over what? Ella?” Taeyong was confused, they heard the gates open, a white Audi entered the property.

“No, Bomi.”

“Okay…why?”

“Look at them, hyung.” Ten jutted his lips towards the Seo couple, Ella was complaining about something, but she was laughing as Johnny flipped the meat, he had one arm stopping her from approaching the grill too closely, while she was trying to peek over his shoulder to steal some meat.

“They always did get along well.” Taeyong replied, he saw Sohee slide down from the car, and he waved at her.

“No, you don’t get it. I visited them last January, and..something’s changed. I don’t think Bomi will understand the dynamics of…whatever’s going on between those two.” Ten sighed.

“I’m worried it might cause trouble.”

 

 

Johnny looked up as Sohee and Minho arrived.

“Sohee unnie!” Ella waved at the older girl, Mark looked up. Everyone halted in confusion as they saw Minho beside their friend. Bomi also glanced at Mark.

“But, why is he….” Bomi trailed off, even carefree Haechan looked worried.

“Minho oppa? You’re her fiancé? Wow!” Ella was about to approach them when Mark roughly yanked her back. She winced as she collided against her brother’s chest.

“Ge!” She complained, Johnny looked up just as Taeyong walked to him to collect the steaks and patties.

I’m pretty sure I told him to stay away.” Mark said under his breath. Ella looked at her sibling, he exhaled.

Mark’s grip on her wrist tightened, Sohee paused, shocked at his reaction.

I’m sure the steaks are cooked.” Mark spoke, he pulled Ella behind him and pushed her to Johnny.

“Ya, Mark Tuan, what are you~”

Johnny squeezed her waist, warning her not to talk, Ella’s brows met as he steadied her.

Mark turned away from them and walked towards the house.

Ella looked at her brother, confused, then with a sigh she just faced Sohee and Minho.

“I’m not even going to try cover up for him. We all know he’s not normal.” She chuckled as she hugged Sohee.

“Welcome home, Elle.” Sohee smiled and squeezed her hand; Minho in turn just patted her shoulder.

“It’s been a while.” He mused, Sohee blinked.

“You two know each other?” Sohee asked, Ella nodded.

“We met a while back.” Minho said simply.

“Food’s ready!” Taeil announced, Haechan whizzed by them on his hoverboard. Sohee smiled and took her hand.

“Johnny, are we going to~” Ella trailed off when she saw Johnny walking towards Bomi. She bit her lip and just let Sohee pull her to the table.

 

 

 

Sohee stared at the empty seat across her, she shook her head before picking up her utensils.

“I’ll go get oppa.” Ella stood up, but Ten stopped her.

Come with me.” He spoke, Ella’s brows rose, she was about to protest but Chittaphon pulled her with him.

Ten, what are you~

Ten took out his phone as soon as they were far from the group, he handed it to Ella as a video played on the screen.

“That was taken a few days ago, at Sohee noona’s engagement party.” He spoke quickly, the white GTR came to view.

Holy…It’s the 2017 GTR!” She cheered, Ten glared at her.

Ella.” He sighed, then the driver went crazy and started to thrash the tables, chairs, flowers and everything.

Okay..who did this? Why would they do this to Sohee unnie and Minho oppa~

“That car is your brother’s. Mark hyung is the driver.”

Ella looked at her friend, her eyes wide.

Mark Tuan..did that?” She blurted, just as she noticed her brother stepping out of the house.

Talk to him. We don’t know what’s wrong.” Ten squeezed her hand, she nodded.

Oppa?” She said as she jogged to him.

“I kind of need to go, E. Don’t worry, we can grab lunch tomorrow, I’ll come pick you up.” Mark said as she reached him, her brows met. She could feel Sohee watching them as they spoke.

“But…” She trailed off, Mark just smiled and kissed her forehead.

“See you tomorrow.”

Ya, you have to get me a GTR too!” She said as he walked away. From the table, Ten just shook his head.

Black?” Mark asked.

Yup. Thanks, brother.

“I was hoping she’d be more useful, you know.” Taeil said to Taeyong as they ate.

“Knowing Ella, she’ll fix this.” Johnny nodded while slicing the steak on his plate into small pieces , Bomi followed his gaze.

Ella arrived at the table and took her seat across Bomi.

“What would you like? T-bone or,” Taeyong spoke; Johnny just leaned over and carefully transferred the slices of steak onto her plate. Taeyong paused.

Bomi glanced at Johnny before facing Taeil again.

“Ella, you’ll talk to him, right? Lately..he’s been a little difficult.” Sohee spoke, Ella nodded.

“Of course, unnie.” She chuckled before stealing a piece of cucumber from Johnny’s plate.

Of course you will, you get away with almost anything.” Ten chided her while eyeing Bomi.

 

Awwe, I love you too, Chittaphon.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++