042

Bad Decisions

 

“I don’t understand this.” Taeil said as he joined his friends at the hotel lobby.

“Which one, hyung? Mark hyung disappearing right after out trip? Ella suddenly takes over TGC? The rumors about their divorce? Or about that video clip of Johnny hitting Hansol hyung?” Haechan enumerated, Ten eyed the younger male warily.

“All. I feel bad for Ella.” Taeil sighed.

Ten looked around them, guests were already coming, tonight was one of the annual parties Samsung threw in honor of their colleagues, major investors and directors.

And tonight, all of those people would be scrutinizing their two friends.

“It’s good she’s here, with rumors going around,” Ten said as they reached the elevator.

“But her arrival….No, just Ella herself.., she’s got those two fighting.” Taeyong said quietly.

“Who do you think she’ll choose? Hansol hyung or Johnny?” Haechan asked as they got inside the machine.

“Johnny.” Ten nodded with a small smile.

 

 

I did not sign up for this.” Ella mumbled as she stepped down from the car, she could already feel eyes on her as she stood straightly, then the reporters started throwing questions at them, she felt Johnny’s arm around her waist as they started to close in on them, their bodyguards surrounded them as they walked towards the doors.

“Director Seo, about what happened earlier, the video showed~”

Johnny stopped, Ella halted, she looked up to see his face, there was a small polite smile as he spoke.

“It was nothing but a misunderstanding between relatives. Please don’t misunderstand.” He said amiably.

“But, reports are saying that you two were arguing over Mrs. Seo, is it true? Did something happen~”

“No. Why would I argue over something that’s already mine?” He said as he glanced at Ella briefly, the reporters chuckled.

“Then, we’ll be going inside.” Johnny said as they started to walk again.

“Omo, you’re making me blush.” Ella mocked him as they got in the lobby, Johnny laughed.

“Of course we can laugh now, I can still hear my mother yelling at me.” Ella stated, the hotel staff bowed as they passed.

“Same here.” Johnny shrugged, then Ella stopped, she walked in front of him and started to straighten his bowtie.

“Don’t focus on anything else, I’m here so that no one would doubt you or this marriage, so, don’t worry about me. I can handle things on my own; so, you don’t have to think about me. Focus on the BOD, Hansol oppa’s mother might attack you again when you’re distracted. And we don’t want that, right?”

Johnny’s forehead furrowed, he shook his head.

Elle, you’re not same placeholder, you are my wife. I don’t need you just because my marriage to you strengthens my hold on Samsung, but I need you because I love you. And naturally, I’d think about you and worry over you. Screw the BOD, they can go fu~

“Okay, okay. Intense.” She mused, Johnny just smiled before capturing her lips with his.

“Seo Youngho~”

“Director, it’s time to go up.”

Johnny nodded at his secretary and took Ella’s hand in his.

“Let’s try not to punch anyone tonight, okay?” She winked at him, Johnny just nodded as they walked towards the elevator.

No, I don’t care about the BOD, but Choi Minho should pay. I will make him pay no matter what happens. He must suffer.

 

 

Jackson slid down from his car and eyed his surroundings, he sighed before approaching the two-story villa across the street. He quickly typed in the passcode on the gate and it opened.

I swear, you~

Mark shushed him and pulled him into the house.

He blackmailed her.” Mark spoke.

Jackson looked around him, there were three males sitting in front of the computers with them.

“These people…” Jackson said, then he noticed the small TGC logo on the computer screen. He shook his head, of course, one of Asia’s most powerful families had their own army of hackers.

Choi Group is on the brink of bankruptcy.” Mark stated.

Jackson balked.

“Then…he’s trying to..”

Leech off the Jungs? Yes. And they obviously don’t know anything about this.

“Then tell them, this would~”

“I can’t.” Mark shook his head.

“Hyung, why?”

He kept on threatening me that he has a video of that night.” Mark ran his fingers through his hair and sat down.

We both know he’s bluffing.

He wasn’t. He just a sent a copy to Johnny.” Mark exhaled, Jackson halted.

“First my sister and now Sohee.” Mark continued, his brows met.

“Mark~”

“I will destroy him.”

 

 

The young Seo couple entered the party, for a fleeting moment the room turned quiet as all eyes went to them. Ella exhaled then she smiled as she felt Johnny’s arm around her waist.

We used to do this; decide whether what type of couple we should be. I’ve lost count how many times we played this game.” She mused as they walked, Johnny smiled.

Those were the days.” He chuckled before kissing the side of her head.

“Go, I see those directors wanting to talk to you. I’m sure Ten’s already here.” Ella pulled away from him.

“Director Tuan! Good to see you.” One of Samsung’s directors reached them, Ella smiled back.

“Yes, I’m glad you look well, director Hong.” She shook the male’s hand; Johnny cleared his throat, the male blinked.

“Ah, my bad, I mean president Tuan. Things must be a hectic for you, you just took over.”

“Well, it’s a bit~” Ella paused as Johnny shook his head.

“Right, it was nice to see you again, president Seo.” The male scurried away, Ella looked at Johnny, appalled.

Okay, what was that?” She questioned them, Ten and Taeyong had reached the two, Johnny was grinning at her.

I was just correcting him, he was addressing you~

He wasn’t doing anything wrong~

You’re Mrs. Seo, why does he have to call you Tuan? I mean, I know you are a Tuan, but you’re my wife~

“Okay, leave now, before she starts to yell at you.” Ten sighed; Johnny just winked at her before leaving the group. Taeyong grinned and nudged Elle.

“Well, he can be possessive in odd ways.” Ten squeezed her hand, Ella just shook her head before following the two.

 

 

Sohee chewed on her lip as she entered the hall, Minho had put her arm around his before they entered.

“I don’t think he’d be here. Your Mark Tuan.” He spoke as they walked in the hall.

“What else do you want? You got what you want.” She spoke, then Minho stopped.

“U—unnie.” Ella stammered as she faced her, Minho smiled. Sohee looked away.

“Have you seen..no, have you heard from Mark? I have been trying to~”

“Ella,” Johnny gently tugged her back behind him. Minho’s smirk widened.

“Johnny~”

“You don’t have to talk to them. Come with me.” Johnny spoke, his eyes not leaving Minho.

“Ya,”

He faced Ella again and he smiled.

“Eomma’s looking for you.” He nodded at her.

But before they could walk away, Bomi appeared before them.

“A fraud.” She said softly.

Johnny’s eyes widened, Ella’s brows met as she looked around them.

 

 

“You two are a fraud!” She yelled.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++