052

Bad Decisions

 

 

Ella was sitting up, her eyes were focused on her laptop as she continued to type. She almost forgot how much work was left in her hands when Mark disappeared. She heard the door open.

Elle, we talked about this.” Johnny sighed as two guards stepped in the room carrying the lunch he had bought for her.

About what?” She asked distractedly as she opened her emails, Johnny made a face before taking the laptop away from her.

Okay, rude.” She muttered as he pushed the table away from her and gently took the empty space beside her.

No work until you completely heal.” Johnny said to her.

“Well, that something coming from my husband who was at work while I was in the operating room, possibly fighting for my life.” She spoke, Johnny stilled, he faced her.

Ella’s raised her brows at him challengingly.

Then she laughed, Johnny made a face at her as he leaned back.

I had to fix things before coming here. I…didn’t know how to face your parents..with what happened to you because of me.” Johnny said quietly, Ella’s brows met.

I so badly wanted to be here that time….But I knew I had to take care of everything first, I was afraid…your parents would take you away from me. Because…Elle, let’s face it, this happened to you because of me.

Ella exhaled and faced him, Johnny was frowning and he refused to meet her gaze.

Johnny,

“It’s true.” He finally looked up, she bit her lip.

I heard about what you did. And, I admit I was a little scared at first when I found out.

Johnny started to shake his head, but Ella shushed him.

You sending your aunt to jail, Hansol oppa’s..being questioned right now, I wont say you were being harsh, but I was worried they’d try to get back at you.

And, with that crazy move, you angered a number of directors.

Johnny just shrugged at her, she smiled.

Thank you, Youngho.” She said before kissing his cheek, he smiled.

Shouldn’t I be saying that? You took a bullet for me.” Johnny said as he carefully pulled her closer to him.

Well, you almost lost the seat because of me.

I’d choose you, you know.” Johnny said quietly as Ella leaned on him.

“What?”

“I already said it. They can take the company, just not you.”

 

 

 

Mark’s secretary quietly approached him, he was on a lunch date with Sohee.

“Sir, about the thing you asked about,”

Sohee looked up from her pasta.

“Ah, Minho.” Mark replied, the male nodded.

“It…Well, it has been finished.”

“Huh?” Mark’s brows rose in confusion.

“What are you two talking about?” Sohee asked nervously.

“Choi Minho’s..investigation. He has been ruled out guilty. The court has ignored his pleas and froze all his bank accounts and assets, sir.”

“..Who did this? I haven’t even made any calls.” Mark spoke.

“Your brother-in-law, director. President Seo was the one who pushed for it to happened.”

Mark’s lips quirked up.

“Then, what should we do, sir?”

“Make sure Choi Minho will never be able to get a lawyer.”

 

 

 

Mark watched as his sister tried to bargain with their parents.

“Ella, it’s final. No. You’re fired.” Mark chuckled.

“She’s not.” Mrs. Tuan sighed in exasperation. Her eldest have been teasing his sister since breakfast.

“We just want you to rest, Ellie belly.” Mr. Tuan patted her hand.

“You made me come home here to take care of TGC, now you’re~”

Hi!” Sohee entered the room, Mark’s grinned widened, he stood up from the couch.

“Unnie!” Ella smiled at her, her eyes went her father as he awkwardly greeted the newcomer.

So, any good news?” Sohee asked her as Mark kissed the side of her head before moving away.

They’re releasing me in a few days. And, TGC has officially kicked me out.” Ella replied dryly, Mrs. Tuan rolled her eyes at her. Ten, Taeyong and Johnny walked in.

“We’ll be leaving you kids to talk..or play..whatever..Good to see that you are well, Sohee.” Mr. Tuan said quickly before rushing out of the room, Mark just blinked at his father. Ella just shrugged while trying to stop his laughter. Haechan almost ran into the elder as he entered the room.

“Noona!” He sighed with relief as he rushed to her.

“Hi, you big baby.” She mused as Haechan hugged her, then she flinched.

“Hey, hey, not too tight.” Ten warned, Johnny sat beside her and brushed the hair away from her face.

“So, have you heard?” Taeyong spoke.

“What?” Sohee asked as she poured herself a glass of juice.

“These two are now officially a couple.” He said he jutted his lips towards Ella and Johnny.

“They’ve been married for years.” Haechan pointed out.

“What I meant was~”

Oh my gosh really? You two dense people finally opened up to each other?” Sohee blinked, surprised. Mark laughed.

“Exactly.” Ten mused.

Well, this is uncomfortable.” Johnny said to himself.

So, what were you thinking when you realized you had feelings for our Seo Youngho?” Sohee piped in, Taeyong shook his head.

“You’re asking just me? Not him?” Ella pointed at Johnny.

“What for? We all could see through him.” Sohee grinned at Johnny.

Well?” Ten pressed, Ella’s eyes narrowed at her.

She felt Johnny’s gaze on her.

 

Do I like him or is he just tall?” Ella spoke, Haechan and Ten started to laugh.

“Heol.” Johnny said to her.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++