037

Bad Decisions

 

 

Ella dashed to their room and shut the doors behind her, she exhaled and shook her head.

“What’s happening? I must be crazy.” She sighed.

Exactly.

She looked up, Mark was standing by the veranda, with his phone in hand.

“What kind of war are you starting? Because I have a feeling I have to be your voice of reason now.”

Ella shook her head.

“I..I don’t know what came to me.

Did something happen?” Mark asked softly.

“She….She started this, oppa.”

Mark’s brows rose.

“She told me off. She said I should stay away from Johnny. She told me she didn’t like having me around.” Ella spoke, she sat down and looked at her Rolex watch.

Still, Ella, you’re better than this.

“Why? Why should I let her take what’s mine?”

Mark paused, Ella blinked and looked away.

“You….have feelings for him.” Mark said carefully.

“At first, I was scared. It felt like it was…consuming me, then I realized, not admitting it to myself would be more tiring.” She said slowly, Mark sighed.

Elle, he has Bomi.” Mark said softly.

“I’m not planning to steal him, oppa. I’m not even going to tell him anything.”

“So what was that earlier?” Mark queried.

“I just wanted to play unreasonable chaebol girl for a while. Nothing dangerous.” She shrugged; Mark shook his head and stood up.

“Put something on.”

“Bu~”

“I’m serious. Put a shirt on or something.” Mark said before leaving the room.

 

 

Sohee put her laptop away and sat on the bed, she chewed on her lip and stared at the wall.

You look…..somber.

She diverted her gaze; Mark was standing by the doorway. She grinned as he walked to her.

“Ella has everyone on their seats, huh?” She mused as Mark plopped beside her, he lay flat on the bed.

Here.” Mark took out something from his pocket, Sohee lay beside him and looked at the red box he had handed her.

“Don’t open it yet.” Mark said softly, Sohee paused and faced him, he smiled shyly before kissing her forehead.

“It’s a necklace. I…I want you to wear it when you’ve decided.” He stated, Sohee felt her chest tighten.

Anyway, I’ll have to get the car ready. Wash up.” Mark sat up, Sohee just nodded, she heard the doors close, she slowly sat up and looked at the box.

Then she let her tears fall.

 

 

 

Ella checked her reflection on the mirror, she was dressed in a pair of distressed denim shorts, a white oversized shirt and a pair of Vans. She picked up her Chanel purse and stepped out of the room, then she jumped when she saw Johnny leaning against the wall across the doors.

“…Why didn’t you…go inside?” She stuttered. Johnny eyed her warily, Ella winced.

I’m sorry.” She sighed and stared at her shoes.

For?

Being a brat.” She mumbled, Johnny smiled and shook his head.

I’m the one who needs to apologize, Elle. I didn’t know..what was happening, I didn’t know that you and Bomi weren’t comfortable with each other.” He said as he walked to her.

“She said some..things that ticked me off. And I’m aware that it was wrong of me to claim you in front of her. I crossed the line, I forgot my place, I was dumb for a moment back there, I was unreasonable, I was being such a~

Ella didn’t get to finish because Johnny closed the space between them, he cupped both of her cheeks before planting his lips against hers.

 

 

Hansol stepped out of his room, he was concerned over what had happened earlier. He didn’t know what Ella was thinking. And why was he cousin not doing anything?

He was about to head to their room when he saw them.

I’m the one who needs to apologize, Elle. I didn’t know..what was happening, I didn’t know that you and Bomi weren’t comfortable with each other.

“She said some..things that ticked me off. And I’m aware that it was wrong of me to claim you in front of her. I crossed the line, I forgot my place, I was dumb for a moment back there, I was unreasonable, I was being such a~

And then Johnny walked up ther, grabbed her face and kissed her. He felt his insides dropped and before he could reason with himself he was already moving.

 

 

Before Ella could react, Johnny was yanked off her. She yelped when Hansol’s fist flew across his cheek.

“Oppa!”

Johnny staggered back, the side of his lip bleeding.

“Are you crazy?” Hansol snapped at him, Johnny stared at his cousin and then he smirked.

“I should be the one asking you that, hyung.” Johnny replied.

Ella heard doors opening, from her peripheral vision she saw Ten and Bomi appear by the doors of their rooms.

“How dare you touch her? You..Your girlfriend’s right here.” Hansol seethed then he took hold of Ella’s wrist and tugged her to him.

“You..I’ve been letting you play around for too long.”

Johnny’s eyes went to his hand.

“Let go of that hand, Ji Hansol.” Johnny’s tone was cold.

“Why should I? You can’t even~”

Ella winced when Johnny grabbed her other arm.

“First you want to take the company from me, now you want my wife too.” Johnny spat.

“I never had plans to take Samsung. It’s all yours, but Ella…I can’t give her up. And she’s not really your wife~”

Johnny pushed his cousin by the chest and grabbed Ella to his chest.

“Ya.” Ten warned as he approached the two.

 

 

“You can have the company if you want. Just not my wife.” Johnny spat; he turned away from his cousin and dragged Ella with him to the stairs.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++