048

Bad Decisions

 

“Director!” Johnny’s secretary tried to keep pace with him.

“I want you to locate Hansol and Mrs. Ji right now. Call me once you find out.” He said as he walked across the lobby.

“Still, sir, going alone and~”

Johnny halted, his eyes were empty as he glanced at the male.

“Send for the security team, put them on my tail.”

“Sir, the police~”

Johnny exhaled.

“I don’t have time to wait for them. My wife is out there alone and probably hurt. Do you expect me to wait on the police?” He snapped, everyone in the lobby stopped.

“Y—Yes, right away, director.”

Johnny closed his eyes briefly, he was about to head for his car when he saw his cousin walking towards his way.

 

 

Sohee slid down from the car, Jackson jogged after her as she approached the revolving doors.

“Oh, it’s Johnny.”

“Sir, the police~”

 “I don’t have time to wait for them. My wife is out there alone and probably hurt. Do you expect me to wait on the police?”

Sohee winced, Jackson walked beside her, they were about to approach the younger male when they saw Hansol.

“….That doesn’t look good.” Jackson stated, Sohee saw Mark rushing out of the elevator.

“Off to somewhere?” Hansol spoke, Johnny met his cousin’s gaze.

“Where did you take her?” Johnny spat, Hansol’s lips quirked up.

“Are you accusing me of kidnapping your wife?”

“You always want to take what’s mine. Nothing new there.” Johnny said calmly, Hansol’s jaw twitched.

“You should have watched over your wife properly, look what happened. You were so busy with that meeting~”

“How did you know I was at a meeting?” Johnny questioned, his shoulders were tensed, then he felt his phone vibrate in his pocket.

“Don’t you always prioritize Samsung over everything?” Hansol shot back, Johnny just slowly shook his head.

“I already told you, you can take this ing company, just not my wife.”

Hansol looked away.

“But, what to do? You’ve managed to piss me off. Now I want the company too.”

 

 

Mark watched as the black Maserati sped away from them, then they saw Ten rushing towards them.

“I just got a call from his secretary, he’s got the address!”

“Address?” Sohee spoke.

“Where Ella is. He’s going there alone.” Ten said worriedly, Jackson muttered under his breath. Sohee slowly reached her hand to Mark. The latter just sighed and pulled her closer to him.

“It’s been confirmed,” Mark spoke. Ten looked at him.

“The one who took her….it was Hansol. And his mother.”

Sohee sighed and shook her head. Mark turned to Johnny’s secretary.

“Contact the police, send them the address of where he’s heading to.”

“But, sir, he instructed~”

“No, we need the authorities for this one. No one knows what his aunt might do to them.”

 

 

Ella curled her fingers around the chair’s leg.

Don’t come. Don’t come.

She closed her eyes briefly, she knew that Johnny would manage to find her location and barge in the place.

She opened her eyes and looked at her bare feet.

She had no idea how they all ended up here. Hansol was like a different person, he came by earlier, but she felt like he was already a stranger. His eyes were cold and empty as he spoke to her.

Then two men walked up to her and suddenly hauled her up.

“You have a guest, samonim.” They mocked as they started to drag her out of the room.

 

 

Johnny shut the car’s door behind him, he looked at the empty commercial building in front of him. His brows met briefly as he took out his phone, Ten was calling him. He dropped the device on the ground before approaching the building.

“I see you’ve come to get your wife, nephew.”

Johnny saw the older lady stepping out from behind a huge pile of boxes.

“What game are you playing?” He replied.

“I’m here to…give you two choices,”

“I don’t think you’re in the position to be saying that.” Johnny said with a shake of his head.

“Oh, I am. I have her.” She glanced behind her, then Johnny tensed as he two men hauling Ella from behind a door. She looked tired, there were bruises on her arms and legs, and that just made Johnny’s blood boil.

“Johnny,” Ella breathed as she looked at him.

“Choose, nephew. The company or your wife~”

“No, you can’t do this!” Ella spoke, then she was slapped by the male who was holding her.

“You will pay for this.” Johnny seethed, his fists curled, before he could move, one of the men took out a pistol and pointed it at Ella.

“Choose.” Hansol’s mother spoke again.

“Fine, you can have the seat. Do whatever you want it. I’ll back out. Just let her go.” Johnny swallowed, the lady smirked and nodded to her goons. The two males let go of Ella.

Johnny rushed to her, but before he could reach her, Ella started to run towards him.

“Seo Youngho, don’t~”
 

A loud bang was heard, Ella halted, then Johnny saw blood drip from her lips then to her neck, and he stretched his arms forward before she could hit the cold pavement.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++