003

Bad Decisions

 

November 2013

 

 

This is wrong, you know that right?” Ella stated as they stepped in the hotel’s lobby, Johnny was pulling her towards the elevator.

Are you sure you got everything you need?” He asked again as they got in the machine, she looked at the black bag she was holding.

I’m not sure, but going to the hospital would be a better thing to do.” She snapped at him, she was starting to feel panicky about what was happening.

“But why would she overdose herself? Or did she~”

The doors pinged open, Johnny just simply dashed out of the machine, Ella sighed and rushed after him.

They arrived in front of the room, Johnny pressed the doorbell, a girl clad in jeans and a shirt ushered them in.

“What happened?” Johnny asked as they stepped in, Ella looked at the girl lying on the bed. Her breaths were short and quick. She took off her shoes and rushed to the bed.

Can you bring the bag here?” She called as she checked the girl’s pulse. Johnny yank the bag open and poured its contents on the bed.

“What did she take?” Ella looked at the female.

“This, she just told me~”

“I don’t need any explanation, just give me the bottle.” She extended her arm to the girl, she handed the bottle to her. Ella sighed as she read the label.

I’m going to have to pump it out of her. If this doesn’t work, Youngho, promise me, we’ll take her to the hospital.” She looked at Johnny.

Ella, you don’t know~

Promise me.” She said flatly, Johnny just nodded. She tied her back and started to disinfect her hands.

 

 

Ella stood in front of the sink, Johnny’s girlfriend finally vomited all the pills she took and some of it had gone to her dress. Ella grabbed a bunch of napkins and started dabbing it on her dress.

Hey,

She looked at the mirror, Johnny was standing before her.

Thanks.

She just nodded at him and looked at her dress.

You have to check on her from time to time, she’s okay now, but I’m not sure if it will have side effects, she did take a lot. And I’m not sure if she vomited all out.” She faced him.

This is probably the longest time we’ve hung out..since high school.” He said, she just shook her head.

Anyway, it was good seeing you, Samsung. I gotta go. I have a flight to catch.

Johnny nodded, then he eyed her soiled dress. His brows met briefly. He shook off his coat and handed it to her.

I’ll drive you.

Johnny, it’s~

“It’s not fine. It’s the least I can do, Elle.”

 

 

“I don’t understand, why are you hiding her?” Ella spoke as they got in the elevator; she pulled the coat closer to her.

A few days ago, I introduced her to my parents.” He said quietly, she nodded.

Let’s just say..it didn’t go well.

What do you mean?

They…disapproved her..openly.

Ella paused, confused, then the doors opened. Johnny held the stop button and gestured for her to go out first.

“I don’t understand, why did they..not approve?” She said, her Korean was a little accented. Youngho checked the time on his watch, it was already six thirty in the morning.

Why do you think they did?” He replied as they reached the lobby, they walked towards the doors.

Did you get her pregnant?” Her eyes narrowed at him, then she blinked.

No, she took medicine, that can be it.” She mumbled as they walked to the parking lot, her hair was messy and her makeup was smudged.

Omg, we were here?” She balked as she saw the hotel’s façade. Youngho followed her gaze.

“This is a motel..with a very…very…scandalous reputation, you let me in here?” She sighed as they reached his car. Youngho managed to grin.

It was an emergency, doc.” He said, she just made a face and pulled his coat closer to her.

Whatever, luckily nobody saw us. The horror.” She shuddered before sliding in the Aventador.

 

 

THE KOREA TIMES:

SAMSUNG’S INCOMING CEO, SEEN EXITING A MOTEL WITH UNKNOWN YOUNG LADY!

 

YONHAP NEWS:

SAMSUNG’S HEIR SEEN WITH NEW GIRLFRIEND, WHO IS SHE?

 

KOREA TODAY:

CLASSIEST WALK OF SHAME EVER! A RED BALMAIN TUBE DRESS AND LIMITED EDITION VERACE BOOTS. WHO IS THIS PRETTY YOUNG LADY?

 

 

Oh, the horror.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++