002

Bad Decisions

 

March 2016

 

 

A girl clad in a black pencil skirt, an off-shoulder top with matching Louboutin pumps stepped out of the elevator.

“Is he in?” She asked in a friendly manner as her friend’s secretary approached her.

“Yes, ma’am, let me help you with that.” He said as he took the box of pizza from her.

“Why do I sense that something happened?” She mused as she pushed the doors open, the male inside the office looked up.

Hi.” She waved at him as his secretary set the pizza down on the table and quickly left the room.

“Have you heard from Jinyoung?” She asked as she took off her heels and plopped down on the leather couch.

No, did something happen?” He stood up from his seat and walked to her, he reached down for her discarded heels and set them aside properly before taking the empty space beside her.

I’m just curious, he said something about, ah, I brought pizza!” She said distractedly as she leaned over the box, he made a face before pulling her top’s neckline upwards to her neck.

Can you please be more careful?” He sighed as he kept his hand in place as she opened the box, she just grinned and opened the sachets of hot sauce.

“Sohee!” He complained, she chuckled and swatted his hand away. He just looked away, annoyed.

“Do we have plans for the weekend? I promise Yugyeom I’d accompany him to the movies.” She stated as she put her feet across his lap, he got himself a slice of pizza and took a large bite.

“That’s okay.” He replied, then she grew quiet as they ate. His brows rose and he glanced at his friend.

“Is something wrong?” He asked as he put his slice down, he grabbed a napkin and leaned over to dab the side of her cheek.

My parents are in town.” She sighed, he chuckled.

Don’t laugh.” She hissed.

That’s why you’re a little…mellow.” He teased as he leaned back on his seat.

I don’t know….they said they wanted me to meet someone. It can’t be that, right?

“That..what?” He asked as he fixed her skirt, which had hiked up a little.

You know my friend Chanmi, she was forced to marry this guys last year..they’re not going to make me marry some weird looking guy, right?

It’s not like you’d agree to something like that.” He pointed out dryly, she made a face and set her feet down.

Anyway, I’m just here to drop you lunch, because I know you’re flying to Jeju this afternoon.” She stood up, he returned her shoes to her.

“I’ll be back by Saturday, barbeque at Youngjae’s?” He asked as he walked her out of his office.

Sounds good.” She nudged his shoulder.

I know, I’ll buy you tangerines, don’t worry.

And?” She continued.

U-do peanuts.” He sighed as the elevator doors opened, she beamed, he just rolled his eyes and slung his arm around her neck as they got in the machine.

“Well, aren’t you a spoiled brat, miss Jung.”

 

 

 

Sohee entered the reserved dining hall and was ushered in by her mother quickly.

“Eomma, what~”

“Talk later, come join us.” She said as she pulled her to the table. Sohee took her seat and looked at the two men seated across her.

“Sohee-yah, this is~”

“I know him, abeoji. President Choi of Choi Group.” She said as she bowed at the elderly male with familiarity.

“Your daughter is right, we’ve met a lot of times already.” The man chuckled heartily, Sohee nodded with a smile.

“Sohee, this is my son, Minho.” The Choi elder spoke, Sohee nodded as the young male shook her hand.

“But, why are we meeting like this? Are we going to work with~”

“Minho is your fiancé.” Mrs. Jung smiled at her.

“Yes?” Sohee halted, Minho looked a little confused as well.

“Fiancé? Eomma, that’s not funny.” She started to panic.

“It’s not a joke, honey.” Mr. Jung squeezed her hand.

 

 

“How was your flight, chairman?” The male greeted him as he stepped out of the airport.

“It was~” He halted when his phone started to vibrate, he took out the device.

It was a text message from Jinyoung.

Did you see it? It’s Sohee!

His brows met briefly, then he saw it.

“Call the pilot, I need to fly back.” He said simply before going back inside the airport, his secretary rushed after him.

“Chairman, what do you mean~”

“I need to get back to Seoul right now. Contact the pilot, tell them I’d be flying back.”

“But, sir, the meeting tonight~”

“Just reschedule it.” He said flatly, the male nodded and took out his phone.

He loosened his tie as he read the article on his phone.

Jung Hotel Group’s CEO, Jung Sohee to wed this December!

He started to dial Sohee’s number and shook his head as his call went to her voicemail.

“Manager Lee?” He spoke on the phone.

“Yes, chairman?”

“I can’t reach Sohee, would you mind checking on her for me?” He asked the head of his security detail.

“Yes, chairman.” He replied, he nodded and put his phone away.

“Sir, the plane is ready.” His secretary reached him, he just nodded and followed the other male.

You know my friend Chanmi, she was forced to marry this guys last year..they’re not going to make me marry some weird looking guy, right?

 

He just shook his head before stepping through the revolving doors.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++