043

Bad Decisions

 

 

 

“Oh crap.” Ten murmured as the room turned quiet, he saw how Johnny’s parents both tensed.

Then Ella stepped forward; there was a small smile on her face.

“Noona’s not going to….embarrass her in front of everyone, right?” Haechan asked, Taeyong shook his head.

“I don’t think she would. I hope she wouldn’t.” Taeil sighed.

“I hope she does. Serves Bomi right.” Haechan rolled his eyes.

 

 

Johnny froze, if Bomi said something wrong; it would complicate a lot of things. The room was filled with most of Samsung’s colleagues, the BOD and their stockholders. He looked up and noticed that his older cousin was staring back at him, his brows met.

Then Hansol just slowly shook his head before looking away.

Johnny’s jaw twitched, then before he could react, Ella pulled away from him.

She was smiling as she approached Bomi.

“What do you mean fraud, Bomi?” She said loud enough that people would hear, then before Bomi could retort, the Tuan heiress leaned forward.

 

 

“Say one wrong thing and I can send you to jail.” Ella said softly, her smile remained on her face as she spoke.

“Are you trying to use your power now? I would~”

“I’m not. Three years ago,” Ella started, Bomi looked at her, she smiled and pulled back.

“I was the one who pumped out all that from your stomach.”

Bomi paled, Ella smile tightened.

“Along with the other drugs you took.”

“You wouldn’t dare, Ella~”

“Oh, I would. You were caught on CCTV taking them at a bar. I checked them, it was clearly you.”

Bomi looked away.

“I’m a doctor, I know a drug overdose when I see one, so, just back off, Bomi.”

“I’m not your only enemy, you know that.”

“You have five minutes. Leave the building.” Ella patted her hand before turning away from her.

 

 

Mark left his seat, he put the folder away and walked towards the window.

“Sir,”

He glanced back.

“We have it.”

His brows rose and he rushed to male’s desk, he looked at the screen before him. Mark’s lips quirked up.

Jackson looked up.

“So, are you going back to the real world now?” Jackson asked, Mark smirked.

“It’s time. Contact Johnny for me.”

“Where are you going? Back to Seoul? But the traffice~”

We have the helicopter outside. Come on.

 

 

Ella exhaled before turning back to Johnny. His brows met as she reached him, she looked around them, thankfully the party had returned to normal.

What was that?” Johnny asked carefully as Ella stirred him away, she let out a shaky breath.

“Elle?” Johnny frowned as he instinctively wrapped one arm around her waist.

I have something…to confess.

I love you too…?” Johnny blinked at her, she smiled and shook her head.

“Three years ago, when…you asked for my help, with Bomi.”

Johnny nodded for to continue, she chewed on her lip and took his hand in hers.

“When I pumped her stomach..it wasn’t just..an overdose, Johnny.”

“…What?”

“She had taken and other illegal substances…I…I tried to keep it, but after our engagement, before I could oppose on the marriage, your mom came to me.”

Johnny’s brows rose.

“She knew. She knew all along. That’s why she was so against her. She didn’t hate Bomi because she didn’t come from a prominent family, but it was because of her addiction.”

Johnny exhaled.

“Up till now…She..She’s still taking it.” Ella finished.

I’m sorry, Youngho. I know this must have cause so much friction between you and your mother and I should have told you sooner~

Ella gasped when he suddenly just pulled her to him, she tensed when she felt Johnny’s chin on her bare shoulder.

I…I didn’t know…I hated her so much for doing that…I…I…” He trailed off.

It’s okay. At least you know now.” Ella said quietly, she turned her head slightly and kissed his cheek.

Now go talk to her. She probably knows I already spilled the beans,” She grinned, Johnny smiled before kissing her shoulder and pulling away.

Maybe she just knew who the right girl for me was.” He said before walking to his parents, Ella smiled and wrapped her arms around herself.

“Ella,”

She looked up and swallowed.

“O…Oppa,”

Hansol stopped before her.

“In the end….is it him?” He asked carefully, his fists curled as Ella glanced at Johnny again.

“I..I don’t think I can find another guy who has a hold on me like Johnny does.” She said softly, Hansol looked and away and nodded.

“Well, you made your choice. I tried to help you.”

“Oppa, what~”

 

 

Hansol just turned away from her.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++