053

Bad Decisions

 

Four months later…..

 

 

 

Really? I’ll try if I can come.” Ella spoke through her Bluetooth earpiece as she stepped out of her office while trying to straighten her lab gown, she saw the two males in black suits immediately follow her.

She puffed her cheeks.

Mark, please.” She sighed, Mark grunted from the other line.

You have to be there,” Mark mumbled childishly, the doors opened and she stepped in followed by her two guards.

It’s just dinner with the Jungs. Why are you worried?” She mused, the doors opened again, she stepped out and approached the nurse’s station.

“Director!” They greeted her with warm smiles.

“Fine, fine. I’ll check with Johnny. I’ll call you back later.” She said before ending the call.

“No problems today? I heard the ER was really busy last night.” She spoke to the head nurse.

“Yes, it was quite hectic, director~ I mean, doctor Seo.” She nodded politely.

“I am going to do my rounds now. Please keep me updated regarding patient 321, I heard she was rushed to the ICU last night.”

“Yes, I will, doctor.”

Ella smiled before leaving the station, the other nurses and residents watched with admiration as she left.

“When you look at her, she doesn’t seem like the president’s wife. She’s so….warm.”

“Yeah, she wants everyone to treat her normally, I really admire her.”

 

 

 

Sohee grinned as she saw the black Rolls Royce stopped in front of the boutique, Ella slid down not bothering to wait for her bodyguard to open the door for her.

“Unnie!” She smiled as she saw her, Sohee waved her in.

“What’s the rush? Am I hearing it wrong? The Jung Sohee needs help in choosing what to wear?” Ella teased as she stepped though the doors.

I don’t know what to wear.” Sohee stated as she pulled the other girl towards the rack.

I simply don’t..understand, I know it’s your engagement dinner…why is everyone so worried?” Ella scratched the back of her head as she scanned around the store.

“What if your parents wont like me?”

Ella guffawed, Sohee glared at her.

“My parents have been hoping you two would get together since I was ten years old, what are you talking about?”

Sohee blinked, Ella smiled.

“It’s true, unnie. I heard them talk. They’re really happy you chose Mark. So, you have nothing to worry about, I~”

“Samonim.” Her guard stepped towards her, she looked towards the window. She winced.

“Escaped your detail again?” Sohee smirked.

“President has arrived. He said you haven’t been picking up~”

“My phone!” She balked. Sohee waved at Johnny as he stepped down from his Murcielago.

“You can go now, Mark’s on his way.” Sohee beamed at her, Ella eyed her warily.

Wow, you just wanted to see me get in trouble.” Ella said dryly, then she jutted her lips towards the sleeveless sapphire blue dress by Gucci.

That would be perfect for tonight, unnie.

Johnny stepped in the store and walked towards them.

“I’ve been~”

“I left my phone…at home. Sorry.” She offered, Sohee grinned as Johnny sighed, ever since the incident months ago with Hansol and his mother, Johnny had become very cautious and protective over the youngest Tuan. And it was cute seeing how Ella would just let him be.

Ella just shrugged at him, Johnny just kissed the side of her head before facing Sohee.

Congratulations, noona. Finally after months of Mark hyung antagonizing over it.” Johnny grinned at her. They looked up as Mark stepped in the store. Ella winked at Sohee before pulling Johnny to the exit.

 

 

Hi.” Mark said as he approached her and kissed her cheek before pulling away.

Last minute shopping?” He teased as he saw the SAs wrap up her purchases.

Mom’s been teasing me. Saying that you were probably the reason why I hesitated so much when I was first introduced to Minho.

Mark smirked and pushed her hand down before she could take her wallet out.

Well, was I?” He asked before handing his card to the sales representative.

Sohee eyed him warily.

I’m not sure.” She replied, Mark chuckled.

Abeoji’s really excited for tonight, he even volunteered to cook for us.” Mark nodded as he was handed his card back, he gestured for them to load the bags in his car.

“He makes the best steak. I remember when we visited your LA home, he made me eat so much.” Sohee grinned. Mark just smiled and took her hand as they stepped out of the store.

 

See? My family loves you. Why are you fretting?” Mark said before kissing her cheek again and running to his car before Sohee could swat him away.

What a kid.” Sohee mused before following her.

 

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++