014

Bad Decisions

“It has been a while, huh?” Ella nudged Hansol as they walked.

“Yeah. Are you staying for long?”

“I..think I am, oppa. All thanks to my brother.” She made a face, Hansol nodded and smiled. Some of the employees who were passing by paused for a moment, they never saw director Ji smile and chat like the way he was doing now.

“Why? Did something happen~”

“Ella?”

They paused; Ella turned her head behind her.

“I heard you were here, why didn’t you call?” Johnny asked as he approached them. Hansol nodded at his cousin.

“I was told you were in a meeting,” She replied, Johnny looked at her briefly.

“I was walking her to your office.” Hansol spoke.

“Thank you, hyung. Let’s grab lunch sometime.” Johnny grinned at him.

“My treat then.” Hansol chuckled before leaving them, then Ella sighed.  Johnny glanced at his cousin’s retreating figure as they walked.

“I have news.” Johnny started as he took her hand.

“You too? Nice, how about we sell all our shares and leave this place?” She muttered, Johnny looked at her, amused.

“I see you have news too, wife.” He chuckled, Ella shrugged and leaned her head against his shoulder, not minding the stares they were earning.

“Guess who’s TGC’s new director?”

Johnny halted and stared at her, then his brows met.

“But, you don’t want to be..involved.” He said carefully, Ella shook her head. Johnny saw how she struggled before speaking.

“They need me to stay for a bit for Mark. Ugh, why are we siblings?” She said darkly as they entered his office.

“Wow, years and years of med school, ends up being CEO. This is nice, very nice, Ella. I was this close to finishing my internship, but no, older brother has to stop functioning well and~” She just groaned before plopping on the couch.

They’re making you stay?” Johnny asked as he leaned on his desk.

Well, until Mark Tuan gets his act together. My parents don’t even know what to do with him.” She shrugged, then she looked at him.

“You? You look like you have something to say.”

“Well, I’m permanently stuck here too.”

She paused and stood up, she noticed Johnny’s forehead furrowed. She stood up from her seat and walked to him.

“Did something go wrong?”

“Is it your…aunt again?”

Johnny exhaled.

“They need me to strengthen my hold, you do know what they want right?”

“You have to be president, Johnny. It’s only right for you to be.” She said quietly as she stood before him.

“But that would cause conflict between Hansol hyung and I.”

“That…no one can control. It’s his mother who’s wrong. Besides, that’s why you married me, remember?” She said lightly, Johnny looked at her warily.

“I’m sure Hansol oppa would understand, he’s not greedy like his mom.” She said to him before wrapping her arms around his neck.

“It will go smoothly, Seo Youngho. Don’t stress about it.” She patted his back, Johnny’s brows met, he dropped his arms back to his sides.

“I know, it’s part of your whole pretend thing, but…you don’t have to overdo it. I don’t have to see it too.”

“It makes me uncomfortable, it’s already enough that you two get along so well, right?”

He pulled back, Ella looked at him.

“We have this event to attend tonight and lunch with my family tomorrow. You okay with that?” He asked, she nodded before walking to the couch.

“Sure. I’ll get going then. I have to call the hospital back home.”

“Ya, next time,” Johnny spoke as she picked up her purse.

“Call me when you’re here. I mean, you being seen with Hansol hyung could cause..you know,”

She grinned.

“What? People would think that the Seo cousins are fighting over me?”

Johnny just rolled his eyes at her.

“See you at home, zaddy.” She mused before leaving the office.

 

 

Ella arrived at their house; she climbed down the car and noticed a new addition in their garage.

She walked towards it, and glared at the brand new black 2017 Nissan GTR parked before her. It had a huge pink ribbon over the hood and a small note.

To my baby sister,

Oppa loves you.

-Mark

She gagged and looked at the car again, he even had the wheels customized.

“Really, Mark Tuan.”

She tossed the note away and grunted.

“So this is why he was so okay with buying me a car, he knows this would happen.” She said darkly before stomping to the house.

 

 

Johnny had just stepped out of his office when he saw Mark walking towards him, he paused, confused as to why his brother-in-law was in front of him.

“Hyung~”

Can we talk?” Mark asked, Johnny nodded and followed him.

Is this about Elle? She hasn’t said anything about wanting to kill you, but I can sense that she’s pissed.” Johnny said as they got in the elevator. Mark almost smiled.

I know, that’s why I’m hiding from her, but, I know she’s close with Sohee,” He started, Johnny nodded.

If..they meet up…could you..Could you check on her when she’s with Sohee?

“What?” Johnny blinked, why did he have to check on Ella when she’s together with Sohee?

You know, Sohee’s…engaged now, so I’m sure she wont be roaming around without….that person.” Mark said quietly.

Johnny glanced at the older male.

“Ah, okay, hyung.” He just nodded the door pinged open, Mark just patted his shoulder once and left.

 

 

Minho smiled as he opened the door for Sohee.

“We always do this, it s getting tiring.” She mumbled, Minho chuckled.

“What? Parties?” Minho asked her.

“I just would rather stay home and watch a movie or something.” Sohee mused as she slid in the car, Minho went around the vehicle and got on his seat.

“Back then, we’d look for ways or excuses just not to attend parties.” Sohee said while looking at her shoes, Minho paused and looked at her.

“We? You mean Mark?” He questioned, Sohee paused.

“It’s okay, you two were best friends.”

“Were.” Sohee repeated, her brows met and she looked away.

“He’ll come around, Sohee. Don’t worry.” Minho squeezed her hand as he maneuvered the car away from her house.

 

I can’t lose him.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++