001

Bad Decisions

November 2013

 

Loud party music was echoing within the walls of Seoul’s hottest nightclub, Rich. The young elites and their friends usually frequented the club to relax and escape the eyes of the media.

“It’s been so long, right?”

The girl smirked and nodded.

I’ve been gone too long, since when did Seoul become fun?” The girl mused as she set her phone aside and picked up her drink.

“Do you remember some of our friends from high school?”

“I do, are they here too?” She flipped her hair over, revealing the red tube dress she was wearing that was matched with a pair of Versace stilettos.

“They are, they come up with this impromptu reunion, and we should join them!” Her friend nudged her.

“As long as we get drinks.” The buxom beauty mused before sliding down her seat.

 

 

“How did it go?”

The taller male shook his head.

“They don’t approve of her….I just don’t understand, they always say that..I should be with someone who’s..”

“From our crowd?” His friend asked as he leaned back on his seat. The latter glanced at the dance floor.

“Ya, cheer up! Some of our old friends are here. We should say hi, right?”

Would you look at that, Hana Academy’s rich boys.” A girl slid in the room, the male stood up and grinned.

It’s our resident rebel.” He mused before hugging the girl.

Hey, Samsung.” She nodded at the other male, he rolled her eyes at him in reply as she sat down across them.

“Naeul was with me, but she had to call someone. So, how’s everything going?”

“College has been ty, you?”

She chuckled.

“I’ve been enjoying, what about you~”

The male stood up, he looked distressed.

“Ya, are~”

You’re in med school, right?” He asked her, she just nodded, confused. Then he grabbed her hand and pulled her out of the room.

 

 

Where exactly are we going?” She asked her high school friend as they waited for the valet to bring his car.

My…..friend..she..

The black Aventador arrived; he quickly opened the door for her and gently nudged her in.

“Ya! I have to know where you’re taking me.” She demanded just as the male slid down on the driver’s seat.

“I got a text from one of my girlfriend’s friends, she…she took some pills and now she’s fainted.” He said quietly as he stepped on the gas, the girl strapped her seatbelt and balked at him.

So, why take me? You need to get her to the hospital!

We can’t go to the hospital.

Why not? Is she not human?” She shot back, the male sighed as the car swerved to the left.

There’s too many people looking, Elle.

That doesn’t explain anything, and I’m still a student~

“You’re graduating in a few months. Just do this for me, okay?” He glanced at her, she sighed and leaned back on her seat.

When you said pills….Did she overdose herself?

 

It’s all my fault.

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++