018

Bad Decisions

 

 

 

Ella grinned as she sat down beside her cousin-in-law, Hansol set his drink down.

“You said you were going to be stuck in Korea.”

“It’s a long story, oppa. But I have no choice.”

“You won’t be able to practice.” Hansol said.

“Tell me, how is it, oppa? You’re a doctor too. Somehow you became a director of Samsung. How did that happen?”

“It was my mother’s doing.” He said with a small frown.

“Isn’t…it a bit conflicting?” She asked carefully, Hansol shrugged.

“I don’t even know what I’m doing, Elle. What I want to do it be a doctor, save lives, help young kids…you know.”

“I salute you, oppa. Even though you can’t..”doctor” right now, at least you’re not rebelling.” She said.

“Why? Are you going to?” Hansol mused.

“I have plans. But then again, I remember I can’t, because I’m a married woman now.” She shook her head while chuckling, Hansol’s brows met briefly, he glanced over at his cousin who was chatting with some of Samsung’s officers.

Right, he got to you first.

 

 

Johnny looked up just as Ella excused herself from the table, she looked around and met eyes with him.

Johnny’s brows rose as she saw her hand hover over .

Ella~

She shook her head and just rushed to the exit doors. Johnny was about to follow her, but he felt someone hold his arm.

“Bomi just left, ya, try talking to her.” Ten said.

“She..left?” Johnny paused.

“…She saw you and Elle.” Ten said quietly, Johnny’s forehead creased. He just nodded and looked around for Ella again.

“Hyung, Bomi~”

“I know, but Ella doesn’t seem well. I’ll call her after I check on Elle, okay?” Johnny shrugged him off before walking towards the doors.

Ten sighed and watched as his friend exited the party, he turned to Taeyong and Taeil.

“So, who’s betting on Elle noona? I am.” Haechan announced, Taeil actually chortled.

“You two aren’t exactly making things any better.” Ten pointed out.

“Me too. My bet’s on Ella.” Taeyong piped in.

“Hyung!” Ten groaned.

“Did you see what happened just know, Chittaphon? Who did he choose? He had two options, where did he run to?”

 

 

Ella covered as she swallowed the bile in, she knew it was wrong, but she no plans to vomit all over the hotel’s floor.

She was about to look for the restroom when she saw Bomi running away from the doors, she was dabbing her cheeks with her handkerchief as she walked.

Ella’s brows met briefly.

Is she crying?

“Bomi!” She said as she walked to her, Bomi halted, her back still facing Ella.

Ella walked up to her with a small smile.

“Are you leaving already?” She asked, Bomi faced her. Ella paused when she saw her tear streaked face.

“B-Bomi, did something~”

“I don’t like you.” She spat. Ella’s brows went up.

“I~”

“I thought I was going to be okay with you being around, but no. I don’t want you around Johnny.”

Ella looked away.

“What you saw~”

“Actually, I never did like you. You’re spoiled, you only think about yourself and you think the worlds revolves around you. Well it doesn’t, Ella Tuan.”

“Bomi, Johnny and I are just acting~”

“I don’t care if you’re just acting, it didn’t look like that to me. I just want you to remember that he’s mine. So, stop flirting with him. It makes you look cheap.” Bomi spat before turning away from her.

 

 

Sohee stopped; she stared at her friend with shock.

Mark, this..

I’m serious. Choose me instead.” Mark said as he faced her, Sohee’s brows rose.

This has to stop.” She spoke.

Sohee~

Is this just a game to you? Do you know what’s on the line here?” She asked as she met his gaze, Mark swallowed.

You’re asking me to choose between you or my family’s company, Mark!

I didn’t say Lotte, I said me or Minho.” He stated, Sohee started to shake her head.

You’ve gone crazy. I can’t deal with this anymore. I need the old Mark back.” She said softly.

Mark just shook his head.

“He’s not…whom you think he is, Sohee.”

Then tell me, tell me who he is. Or what kind of person he is.” She demanded, Mark hesitated; he shut his mouth and exhaled.

Just not him, Sohee.

You know, this will not make me choose you, Mark.

Mark shook his head.

I just proposed to you, Jung Sohee.

Sohee halted, Mark met her gaze evenly. He saw pain in his eyes.

Mark~

 

No matter what I say to you, you never hear me.

 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++