★PART NINE★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

 

Kai POV

I got inside the dressing room stretching my arms. God i was hungry. I took my suit off and throw it on a random chair. Finally the show was over. We won some of the prizes we wanted and suho was literally walking on cloud nine. Now we could go home. I looked around for ellie. But she was nowhere to be seen. I had to call her. I wanted to leave right now before somebody suggest something stupid like let's get a drink or blah blah blah! I never got how some of the members have the energy to fool around after long schedules. I was looking for my phone that i heard someone barging in the room. Cool she was here. I turned to tell her about leaving but it was baek.

I raised my eyebrows seeing his expression and said: "what is it hyung? You ok?"

Baek took a deep breath and said: " did you hear?"

I continued searching through my stuff and said :" hear what? "

"About ellie leaving! " he said.

I stopped to look at him. Then i said:" what do you mean leaving??? "

Baek crashed on one of the chairs and said:" her friend's mom is sick and she needs her so she left like an hour ago for bosan..."

I took a breath of relief. For a second i thought she is gone for good. I said:" so what? She will be back soon right?"

Baek sighed:" That's the problem. She asked hwan to find a replacement for her while she is gone and i just saw hwan arguing with his boss over this. he was saying that they might even kick her out the team."

I gulped. Kick her out the team???? What kind of logic is that? She had a problem. They should understand. I didn't even get to say good bye. What if she never comes back? Then I'll always be the jerk who ruined her date by throwing a verbal bomb at her. I shouldn't have accepted nina's offer that night. And why did I accept going to that god damn club ? when i have already heard hwan talking about it before and i was sure they'll be there. I even encouraged nina about going there casue she was stuck between two options. My thoughts were running wild and this showed how freaked out i was.

"Earth to kim kai! Hello you there??" Baek called out and whisked me back to reality.

" Have you called her??" I said this trying not to sound as freaked out as i actually was.

Baek shook his head and said:" no...i don't want to give her more stress than she already has. I'm sure hwan will figure something out. Let's just get back home for now. Even if she leaves we are still friends. Nothing will change that."

Yeah you are her friend not me. I won't get a chance to see her again or talk to her if she leaves. I'm sure she won't be calling me. And how can i call her...aisshhhh my head was about to explode. I silently grabbed my stuff and put my ear buds on. I just had to calm down for now. Nothing was decided yet.

******

Two weeks and she was not still back. The only happy news was that hwan managed to calm down his boss and sooner or later she had to come back. I had no idea how she is doing. The first night she texted me saying sorry and the stupid me only managed to text an "ok" back. And that was it. I know that baek talks to her every day. But he wasn't so verbal about it. A few times members asked about her and the only answer he gave was " she is fine.she misses you guys."

I mean if she misses us why isn't she back yet??? Last week hwan drived there to pay her a visit and to bring her some stuff she couldn't pack. I felt so bad about this situation. Why i couldn't be like baek or hwan? Talking to her was so hard for me and i didn't know what was the reason. I could be shy from time to time but that was not the case here. I couldn't figure myself out when it came to this. I shifted in my bed staring at the ceiling. I really wanted to se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter