★PART FOURTEEN★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ellie POV

we walked on the beach in silence for a few minutes more and I didn't felt that cold anymore. Kai now had my scarf around his neck and was deep in thoughts. The nice thing about being around him was that you could be alone by your thoughts but not lonely.

I stretched my arms up and said:" so kim Jongin shi how is your new manager? "

He gave me a glare and said:" yaaa I just told you to don't shi me! And he is ok! He is not as talkative as you thanks to heavens!"

I blinked and said:" I'm not talkative! Not around you at least."

"Yeah you don't talk to me but you talk a lot on the phone." He said.

I shrugged: "I hate talking on the phone but what can I do! Baek makes me talk."

He muttered to himself: "of course he does."

"So tell me! How is he?" I asked again.

"Why do you care?"

I shrugged and said:" donno...I'm just curious that's all. But I'm sure he is not as good as me! I mean where you gonna get a manager as caring and patient as me babysitting you!"

He stopped walking as soon as I said that and then gave me an intense glare and said:" I'm not a kid! "

Oh my I was getting on his nerves. I couldn't help but smile devilishly.

"You sometimes act like one!" I said.

He frowned and said:" like what?"

"A kid of course!"

He obviously didn't like what I was saying but I shouldn't feel bad about teasing him because he always teases me!

"Is that how you see me? As a kid?" His tone was calm but it was something about it that gave me goose bumps. I nervously touched my neck which was ice cold and just shrugged. I didn't see him as a kid. That was for sure. He wasn't childish all the time only in some special occasions and in general he seemed really smart and mature to me.

"Don't regret saying this when I prove it wrong to you!" and by that he started walking again.

What the hell did he mean by that?

I watched him as he was kicking the sands hard by the tip of his foot while walking and said: "hey you not going back on ignoring me right?"

He stopped and turned to me. I looked away almost regretting asking that.

He stared intently at me and then said: "you sure are saying a lot of stupid stuff today, when did I ever ignore you?"

I combed my hair back and said:" Not IGNORE ignoring but you have your special way of ignoring. "

He seemed confused.

" There was too many 'ignores' in one sentence for me to understand. "He reported annoyed.

I sighed: "whatever... let's just keep on walking." Then I started walking even faster and passed him because he was still standing there looking at me. A few seconds later i heard him saying:" I have never ignored you!"

i really regret saying that. I smiled at him and said: "I didn't mean it like that! I was just worried that we won't talk after you leave and we be back on being awkward around each other... you will text me right? "I asked anxiously. He shrugged:" I donno... I mean I had enough of you already. I can't wait to get away." I stared at him in disbelief.

He chuckled and said:" geez relax I'm kidding, you idiot! Of course I will text you..."

"Cow" I muttered to myself.

"What was that?" he asked while laughing. I just gave him a glare.

"Is that even a curse word?" he asked still laughing.

I gritted my teeth and said:" yeah in my country it is!"

"What kinda people they use it for?" he asked.

"Look at yourself, you will figure it out." I said walking faster.

He jumped in front of me and started walking backwards and said:" I thought I was a wolf! "

I grinned:" you are! But only when you are eating!"

"Oh eating! I'm hungry!" he said.

I shook my head and said:" you are always hungry!"

He ignored my remark and said:" whatever! Let's go eat something!"

"Ok" I said walking next to him.

"So do you want me to only text you or you want me to call too?" he asked smirking.

I gave him a poker face and said:" I thought you had enough of me!"

"What can I do? I'm stuck with you!"

"Wipe that stupid smirk off! You are lucky to have me around. It's an honor! And who knows maybe I just stay here forever." I said wearing a smug on my face.

"Cooool! Stay here! I have no complaints! "
He opened the restaurant's door and got in and let go of it before I can get in and since I always have my head in the clouds I walked right into the glass door. The sound that it made was so ridiculous. I said ouch holding onto my nose terrified. I guess I just broke my poor nose. My eyes got teary because of how much it hurt. I was so scared to check if I'm bleeding or not. Hearing his outrageous laughter brought me back to reality. He was laughing hard to the point of exploding. I hated him right now. I mean what kind of guy doesn't hold the door for a lady?

I sighed and opened the door stil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter