★PART TWENTY-SIX★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♥Ellie pov♥

Baek was sitting on my bed with a sad expression and I was trying my best not to crack a laugh because he thought I am still mad at him and his face was priceless trying to make me forgive him. Everyone was already gone. They all went to visit their families and baek was the last one. I was going to leave too. Hwan finally made me accept his offer and Jongin obviously didn't like that idea so he left while he was mad at me. I didn't try explaining to him because he wouldn't understand. He was going to his family while I had nowhere to go and not to mention the fact that tomorrow is my birthday! Imagine how gloomy I was feeling.

I still had no clue what I'm gonna do with him! The fact was that I was dying to be with him but still I was scared of the outcome.

I looked at baek again and crossed my arms and said:" say what you wanna say! I have to finish packing!" my voice came out so serious that it even surprised me.

Baek sighed and turned to me:" so you wanna stay mad at me for the rest of eternity? Don't you miss me? We haven't talked since that night!"

I gave him a flat expression and said:" it has been only two days and you have been around the whole time whining about how heartless I am!"

"Well you are! I did that for you! I wanted to see you happy. I don't get it why you mad at me! "

I couldn't keep it up anymore and started laughing. He stared at me dumbfounded and I ruffled his hair and said:" awwww my baconi is so cute! I am not mad at you idiot. That night I was just so shocked and couldn't get my feelings straight. Now get your off of my bed I have to pack and you have to leave."

He was still looking at me shocked as I threw the last pieces of my stuff into my suitcase and zipped it off.

"You not mad?" he asked again.

"Nope!" I replied.

He took a breath of relief and said:" yaaa you scared the life out of me you kijibe! I thought it never be the same cause you have lost your trust in me."

I shook my head and said:" I love you too much to stay mad at you!"

He giggled like a five year old and then jumped on me and hugged me. I tapped his back laughing.

"I bought you a present!"

"For what?"

"For your birthday you silly!" he replied while bringing out a package out of his backpack.

He handed it to me and said:" well I thought after this you will definitely forgive me. But now that you have already forgiven me you can appreciate what an awesome friend I am." He finished with a smug on his face.

I smiled as I ripped the cover. Then I gasped it was one of the old big bang albums. And I turned it and it was signed. I took a few deep breathes before hugging the life out of baek. He tried to free his poor neck and screamed:" yaaa yaaa yaaa I am precious to my fans don't kill me."

I squeezed him even more and said:" I love you my baconi! You are the best! Baek is the best!"

He finally freed himself and said:" I also gifted my dongsaeng to you! Take good care of him! But you didn't thank me for that!"

I sighed:" I still don't know whether I should accept that gift of yours or not!"

"Do you love him?" he asked.

"More than all of big bang albums!" I chuckled.

"then don't lose him!" he caressed my hair and added:" I want to see you happy."

I smiled faintly. He stood up and said:" I gotta go. I wish I could stay with you. I don't like the idea of you being alone during the holidays and not to mention that you are staying in Hwan's house."

I gave an assuring smile and said:" I'd be ok! Don't worry. Now go!" he waved at me before leaving the room and I heard him yelling:" I will call you!"

I chuckled and yelled back: "of course you will!"

I had to leave to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter