★PART TWENTY-NINE★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

✨Ellie POV ✨

"Come on in oppa!" I said with a nervous smile on my lips.

He raised one eyebrow and said:" yaaa what kind of welcome is that? You haven't met me for days."

I chuckled and said:" stop being so cheesy and come in. i even cooked!"

"This is not being cheesy. I missed you." He said and then he pulled me into a hug and picked me up as he always does.

"Put me down oppa." I stuttered.

But he ignored and squeezed me even more:" didn't you miss me?" He asked.

"Of course i did. You are my friend. " i muttered as i got out of his arms and walked in.

"You forgot this!" I turned to him as he said.

He was holding a bottle of wine. I blinked confused and he said:" i thought we could have some. You okay with it?"

I sighed. I had a bad feeling about this.

"It's ok come on in."

He shut the door and followed me to the kitchen. The dinner went on in silence. I was busy thinking about how i am gonna tell him cause still i had no idea. But i don't know why he was so silent. After dinner we moved to the hall. And Hwan started pouring the drink in glasses.

"Oppa..."

"Yeah?"

" i have to tell you something. "

He stopped what he was doing and grabbed his glass. "What is it?"

I swallowed hard. God help me. I started playing with my ring till i finally managed to get my thoughts straight.

"I know this is not fair. I also know i am being stupid. You can hate me as much as you want. You can even sack me. Do whatever that makes you feel better. I understand. "I blabbered nonstop.

He was staring at me the whole time. Then he took a big gulp of his drink. He was being weird.

"Why should i hate you?" He asked eyeing me closely.

I bit my lip full force and took another deep breath.

"Oppa...we can't date. I... i love Jongin and i guess he loves me too. He said so...i don't know how it happened but i can't stop loving him just like that and i can't date you while i am thinking of someone else. I didn't want to confuse you more...so..."

By the time i was finished Hwan has already emptied 2 more glasses.

"I can't say i wasn't expecting that." He said vehemently.

I stared at him shocked.

"I guess the only one who didn't know it was you! "He added.

"How?" That was all i managed to say.

"You are like an open book to me princess. I mean you should be! I have been watching you this whole time. He was the only one who could bother you with ignoring. He can get mad at you and boss you around and still you wouldn't leave! No one has that kind of effect on you. You don't give a most of the time."

He said with the coldest tone i ever heard of him.

"I am sorry..."

He gave out a short emotionless chuckle.

"You not gonna do anything about it so forget it. I will get over it."

I stared at my hands.

"Forget it princess i am not a kid. Let's watch a movie as we planned."

"Ok."

I still couldn't believe that it was done so easily. He sure seemed mad but he didn't argue with me that much. We were half through the movie and no one has breathed a word yet.it was so unlike us. Whenever we watched movies he wouldn't shut up and i had to pause a million times but now it was pure silence. I looked at him and got surprised because he was watching me instead of the movie. He seemed strange.

"Oppa you ok?"

He chuckled:" okay? I guess...yeah why not? I am feeling so freaking good! I just got rejected for the 20th time tonight. I'm feeling peachy. "he said all that between uncontrollable set of laughs. He was completely drunk. I turned off the tv and said:" ok..let's get you some sleep.ok?" Then i stood up and hold his arm trying to make him stand.

"Why? I am not sleepy!"

I sighed:" but you are drunk."

"NO I AM NOT!" he suddenly yelled at me and made me jolt.

I stared at him with nervous eyes. I tried to get a hold of his arm but he pushed me back angrily. I fell down on the coach. Damn it. What has gotten into him? He was a happy drinker but tonight he was scary. I just had to make him get some sleep. That was all. i wanted to stand up but he suddenly grabbed my shoulders and pushed me back on the coach.

I blinked confused. I tried so sit up but he pinn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter