★PART THIRTY★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

☆Ellie POV☆

I left the elevator and walked into the hallway. I was going to meet Mr choi. He was hwan's boss. I got a message from him saying he wants to meet me. i had no idea what's the occasion but i was having bad feelings about this. Jongin was still sleeping when i left the dorm. I didn't want to wake him up. He would want to come with me and i didn't like the idea of him being in the company when he is supposed to be on vacation. I walked to his office and stood in front of the door taking a deep breath. Then i knocked.

"Come on in!"

I walked in with a nervous smile.it was the first time i was meeting him in person. I have seen him before but never talked to him.

He didn't look up at me just pointed to a seat.

I swallowed and sat down. It was silent for a few minutes and he was going through some papers. Then he finally looked up at me.

I bit my lip and said:" you asked me to come here..."

"Yeah i know." He said eyeing me carefully.

It was silent again. I was getting so anxious that my hands were sweating.

"You know i was against giving this job to you from the start. But Hwan insisted and i said yes. I thought i help a dongsaeng since he seemed to care a lot about you but now...well i did wrong. I never get senti when it comes to work but i did it for hwan and i was wrong." He said almost glaring at me.

I was about to ask why is he saying this stuff that he started talking again.

"What is going on between you and kim jongin?"

My eyes widened.

"Don't even try to deny because i know everything. I had my eyes on you two since he suddenly went to Bosan just to meet you. And you were staying in the same hotel room with him in japan. And now he is back sooner than he is supposed to so he can be with you i guess. So tell me. Are you dating him? "

What am i supposed to say? My whole body was shaking. I didn't know what the right thing to say is.

"Answer me!" He suddenly shouted at me.

I jolted at the shock and stared at my hands. " No we are not dating."

"Don't lie to me!"

"I am not lying. I don't know where you got this ideas but we are not dating. And so what? If you want to fire me go on and do it. Then you have nothing against me right??? Even if we were dating it was none of your business i am just an employee here not a slave." I don't know how i got the courage but i said those stuff without hesitation. I knew Jongin would want me to say them too.

He glared at me but i could see in his eyes that he is shocked.

I stood up and said:" i guess we are done here! If you decided you wanna fire me let me now. I will leave gladly. "With this i rushed out his office and as soon as i closed the door i leaned to the wall so i won't trip because my legs were jelly.

I stood there for like another minute then i realized this is not a good place to stand so i started walking away. I pressed the elevator door and got in. Then leaned to its wall taking deep breaths. After one floor the door opened and the last person i wanted to see was standing in front of it.

Hwan stared at me with surprised eyes as i stared back. I looked away and pressed the button again. He sighed and got inside.

"Hi..." he said.

I didn't reply.

"I know you hate me now..." he suddenly started talking."but it wasn't me. You know it. I don't even know how i ended up doing that. You know me. You know i will never hurt you. I am not asking you to forgive me...i just wanted you to know this...i just ruined every chance i could ever have with you. didn't i?"

I stared at my shoes. I had already forgiven him. He was so dear to me so i couldn't stay mad at him. I wish i could. Cause he hurt me really bad. He was one of the rare people i trusted and he just ruined it.

"Say something." He muttered.

"I don't hate you." I said.

He stood in front of me and said:" what can i do to make you forget what i did?"

I shook my head:" i don't know oppa...let's just stay away from each other for some time ok?"

He looked at me with sad eyes then said:" just for some time right? Don't make it forever please."

I nodded. The elevator stopped and i was about to walk out that he said:" i will miss you." I looked back at him and murmured:" i will miss you too oppa. Take care."

He didn't say anything and i left the elevator. Couldn't wait to get out of this damned company. I was about a few steps away from the entrance that someone called out my name. What the hell! I don't need more small talk.

I turned and again it was one of the last persons on earth i wished to meet again.

Nina walked to me with a smirk on her colored lips.

I crossed my arms as she stood in front of me.

"Well...well..well..." she said with a satisfying tone.

I raised my eyebrows and said:" what is it?"

"I'm impressed Elsa shi! How did you do it?" She ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter