★PART THIRTEEN★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ellie POV

I slowly closed the door behind me and walked in the room. He was still sleeping. It reminded me of the drama we had every morning back in the dorm when i wanted to wake him up. I had to listen to his groans like I'm the one responsible for his misery. I sat down and looked at him for a few seconds. He looked the cutest while sleeping. Then i got reminded of when i woke up in the morning and found my hand is his grasp. I had no idea how that happened but i thanked heavens that I'm the one who woke up first. Apparently i get extra stupid when I'm sleeping! Who knows what else i could have done! Imagine cuddling. i face palmed and got myself back to reality. He had to wake up i was already 10:30 and he wanted to leave today, although he didn't tell me when exactly.

" Hey Jongin! You have to wake up! "i called out and as usual got no response!

I had enough experience in this area to know that he is not going to wake up like this. I grabbed his shoulder and shook him hard and said: " Yaaaaaaa kim jongin wake up wake up wake up!

He kinda jumped and opened his eyes then murmured: "what? I'm free today! I wanna sleep! "

i stared at him with a blank expression and said: " Have you forgotten where are you? You need to get back to Seoul! "

"Huh?!" he said with only one of his eyes open.

I chuckled and said:" I bet you regret coming here now! Come on get up! It's already noon! "

Much to my surprise he sat up fast and then said: " Why didn't you wake me up sooner?????"

" sooner? "I said surprised.

" aisshhh i came all the way here and wasted most of it on sleeping! "he muttered to himself!

What else he wanted to do?

"Is there somewhere you wanted to go?" i asked.

He shook his head and said: "nope."

" Then what?" i asked again.

he looked at me for a second before saying "nothing" and getting up.

"When did you wake up?" he asked while going through his back pack.

i stood up and said:" around 8ish! When you gonna leave?"

He looked at me and said:" What? You can't wait to get rid of me right?"

i gave him a fuming glare and said: " idiot! I'm just worried about your schedules! "

He smiled and said:" I was just joking! i have to leave in the afternoon. "

i tried to smile but it didn't came out so genuine. I felt sad about him leaving. Now all i wanted was getting back to Seoul so he would be around. My feelings were scaring me. Before i felt ashamed to think about them and didn't let them get a hold on me but now it was like they have gone wild and are not asking for permission anymore.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the cafe?" He asked and my chain of thoughts was broken.

" The other worker got here like 20 minutes ago. I'm having a break." I said.

"Can you take the day off?" Jongin said while looking at me with a smile. I gulped because my heart was racing looking at his smiling face.

" Take the day off?! Why?!" I muttered.

"i dunno...we can go have some fun before i have to go back."

He wanted to spend time with me. I didn't know how to feel about this. I didn't have to feel anything. That's right. We are friends and it's normal for friends to spend time with each other.

"I will give my boss a call to see if i can take the day off." I finally said.

" Ok then...i would take a shower and then be downstairs. "he said smiling.

I tucked my hair behind my ear and said a fast 'ok' before leaving the room.

I called my boss or i better say eunjung's boss and he said its ok for me to take the day off since other workers are there. I went to the bathroom and took my apron off. I looked at myself in the mirror. I seemed pale. I combed my hair with my hand and took a deep breath. Then i heard a knock on the door followed by someone saying: "

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter