★PART FOUR★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-bacon i seriously don't know how you managed to get me to do this!
I said this as i put the cup down staring at the empty sujo bottle on the table.
Baekhyun chuckled and replied: with my natural charms???
I laughed and said : yeah probably! Cause you know ,you are oozing charm 24/7!
We both laughed again.i didn't want to admit but i was totally drunk and i was happy about that.i had a tough day today.Running around the company for errands that were not even my responsibility. Andi had no choice but to do them anyway because i didn't want to make other managers hate me. As for kai he spent all the day in his practice room and texted me i can leave on my own so i ended up coming back to the dorm with baekhyun and he thought it's a good time to get wasted. Then he showed me a cabinet where he was hiding his drinks.
I put my head on the table and said: i feel sleepy!!!
-yaaa yaaa yaaa don't you dare to sleep.let's talk. Baek screamed and made me jolt.
I sighed: aisshhhh...why you shouting??... ok let's talk...but about what???
-about you! He said this as he put his chin on his hand and stared at me.
I blinked: me??? What about me???
Baek replied: well you know you appeared out of blue and became my friend but i don't know enough about you.i don't like not knowing enough.
I smiled: ok...so what do you wanna know????
Baek: anything that you feel like sharing! Anything at all!
I leaned back and yawned: there is nothing fun about me...
Baek frowned: don't try to escape the question!!!
I pouted: i am not!!! Ok you ask and i answer! I like it better that way!
Baek smiled: ok cool...tell me why you came here? i mean korea!
I chuckled: the most cliche answer! Because i loved kpop! It was my dream.
Baek: heeeolllll!!!! But how come you didn't know us????
I sighed: because the reason that i came here doesn't matter anymore...i mean i got so busy with making a living that i even forget why i chose here at the first place.
Baek: oooh that ...
I shook my head and said: yeah! Big time!
I stood up and said: ok next question! While i get rid of this before someone comes.
Then i grabbed the empty bottle and hid it under the pile of trashes.
Baek said: what about your family???
I answered: i don't have a father and my mom is already married...we not on good terms.
Baek: oh sorry!
I smiled: never mind baconi!
Baek: ok one last question before we do something fun...
I sat back behind the table and said: ok shoot!
Baek: are you really okay living here with us???
Me: what kind of question is that?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter