★PART SEVENTEEN★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

The driver called me after like five minutes as promised and we both walked out the building and got in the car. Half of the ride in the car was filled with a relaxing silence and I was starting to get sleepy till the driver said:" so we be getting out the high way soon! You guys going to dorm or somewhere else?"

He was looking at me waiting for an answer.

"No we are not going to the dorm. Jongin said." Can you please go here?" then he passed him his phone.

The driver took a fast look at the phone and said:" Yeah I know this place. Ok then!"

"I hope you like the food there. It's the restaurant of my friend's dad." He said smiling at me.

"Why wouldn't I like it?" I asked.

He shrugged:" well it's not that classy. It's just a small place but it's cozy."

I cracked a smile and said:" god I'm so honored that you think I'm so fancy!"

He cracked a smile and said:" i don't think like that!"

I glared at him and murmured: "whatever!"

"I was trying to have some manners! Didn't want you to think that I'm taking you to such a place because you are my manager and I think low of you. I actually like this place a lot and i usually take others to fancy places."

I blinked looking at him confused. Did he just say I'm special to him or it's my wishful thinking??

"So why not take me to somewhere fancy like others?" I couldn't help but ask.

i rather get an disappointing answer than be caught up in false hopes.

"You ask so many questions!! "He said looking out the window.

"Yaaaa that was my first one!!!" I protested strongly.

"I meant generally!" He said." You are always full of questions! You should use that brain of yours more!"

"Did you use yours so much that it exploded and now you are left brainless?" I glared at him.

"Why you talking so freely to me?" He suddenly said.

"What do you mean freely???" I asked still giving him a death glare.

"I mean informal!" He said.

"Because we are off work and I'm one year older than you and formal speech is hard for me in Korean! So you should be the one speaking correctly to me. I'm not Korean but you are so you should respect the rules of your culture." I replied.

"So you mean i should call you noona? And talk to you with honorifics? Cause if that's the case i must say NO WAY IN HELL!"

"YAAAAAA!" I shouted at him.

Now the driver was laughing at our crazy argument.

"Why can't you talk to me like that?" I asked.

"I have my reasons and you seem stupid so i can't consider you older." He said smirking. I knew he is just saying that to get on my nerves but still i wanted to smack his head.

I grabbed a bottle of water and hit him on the chest with it.

He just laughed at my face in response.

I shook my head and stared out the window.

"But you can call me oppa!" He said and i felt his smirk even in his tone.

I turned around and looked at him smiling, then said: "oh really? "

He nodded:" yeah of course."

"You want me to call you oppa?" I asked still holding my smile up.

"Yeah!" He said casually.

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FREAKING MIND?" I snapped at him." That's not happening like never everrrr neeeeevvverrrrr."

"Why not? Most of the fans call me like that regardless of age." He said with a serious tone.

I scoffed:" Then thanks heavens I'm not a fan and even if i was i would never be able to call you oppa!"

"Why not??" He asked again.

I shrugged:" You don't give out an oppa vibe...i don't know. And i mean you are not older than

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter