★PART TWENTY-FOUR★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆ Ellie POV☆

I walked to the table and noticed that beside Hwan, Chan, baek and kyungsoo are sitting there too. As soon as Hwan spotted me he stood up and said:" where the hell have you been?"

I ran my hand through my hair and noticed that baek is looking at my way with a huge smile on his face. It was then that it hit me! Maybe all that happened was a plan! He helped Jongin! Not that I was complaining but I didn't like the idea that baek pushed him to do anything. I glared at baek and looked back at Hwan. He rose one eyebrow and said: "so?"

"Sorry oppa...I got lost. This place is huge..." I guess I just told the stupidest lie ever but what else could I say?

Hwan didn't ask more questions and just sat down again. He obviously didn't buy what I said and was mad at me. I landed next to him and said:" I am sorry oppa...don't be mad."

"Yeah yeah it's New Year! The time of love sharing!" baek winked at me. I gave him a death glare and said:" you shut your mouth! This is all because of you!"

"What did the idiot do again?" Chan laughed out.

"Who are you calling an idiot!" baek snapped at him.

"Obviously you!" Chan said with a smile.

"yaaaaa......"

"He is right! And I'm not talking to you until further notice!" I cut Baek's yelling off and turned back at Hwan and pouted:" oppppaaaaa...."

Hwan flicked my forehead and said:" you should take some aegyo classes you at it!"

I chuckled:" well I don't need them as long as it works on you!"

"See! He forgave you! Now it's your turn to forgive me for whatever I did to make you mad!" baek said matter-of-factly.

I just shook my head and looked back at hwan. He gave me a soft smile and grabbed my hand and said:" so how about we get back on dancing?"

I looked back at his hand holding mine and smiled dryly. Why was I feeling so bad suddenly? A few hours ago I was ok with him touching me and now I felt like I am cheating! Gawd I am the stupidest girl alive! What is between me and Jongin anyway? We just shared a kiss! People share kisses even with strangers! That is no big deal right?

"I don't feel like dancing anymore..." I muttered.

"Hey Jongin you back! Where have you been?" Chan asked loudly and made me jolt. I didn't turn to look at him. He passed us and sat next to kyungsoo and said:" nowhere! Why?"

"Somewhere good I bet!" baek joked.

I gave out a sigh and Hwan gently pinched my hand and said: "come on! It's still the start of the night!"

I managed a smile and said:" you know how I am oppa! I am already peopled out!"

Hwan chuckled:" who talked about people? Dancing requires only me and you...come on!" then he tried to tickle me and I started laughing.

"GET A ROOM!" sehun said as he joined us panting. He has been dancing nonstop tonight.

Others started laughing and somehow I ended up looking at jongin's direction and yeah he was looking at us with a frown on his face and his frown grew even more when Hwan casually flung his arm around me.

Was he being jealous!?

He caught me looking at him and raised his eyebrows mischievously with an obvious "what you looking at?" expression on his face. Then he turned to kyungsoo and started talking to him.

Or maybe he was not jealous!

I kinda felt disappointed. Well I can always test this! At first I felt a little ashamed for such a thought but then I decided that hell with it! I am gonna do it.

So I took a fast look at Jongin and he was still talking to kyungsoo. I watched him silently for a few seconds before I caught him looking my way from time to time. I turned to Hwan and moved a little closer to him at my place and put my hand around his arm.

I took another peek at Jongin and he uncomfortably shifted at his place and glared at me.

Oh my god he was being jealous! I felt like standing up and doing a little victory dance but at a matter of a second I ended up feeling embarrassed for using Hwan again! Oh god I am such a senseless b**ch! I moved away fast while cursing internally at myself.

What was I thinking?

"Can we leave oppa?" I asked Hwan.

"Leave??? Why so fast?" He questioned.

"I don't know...i just want to leave. Please?" I muttered.

"I guess they are going to get that room!" Sehun joked again.

"Yaaaa Oh Sehun!" Jongin suddenly yelled at him.

Baek and chan started laughing as i turned red again.

"WHAT?" sehun replied at once.

Jongin didn't say anything and just sighed in a disappointed way.

"Let's leave!" Hwan said grabbing my hand and pulled me up to stand.

I blinked at him confused. He seemed almost mad now.

"Bye everyone! " he called out. And dragged me away as i waved at others hurrie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter