★PART TWENTY-FIVE★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
 

♥Ellie POV♥

2:20 AM! It was 2:20 freaking AM and i was still in the lobby. I was so sleepy that i couldn't remember the reason why i stayed here at first place.so i stood up and walked my way to the elevator lazily. As the door closed i sat down on the floor not caring about the dress anymore. I sure looked like a zombie right now. I left the elevator yawning my heart out and reached the room. Then froze! I don't have the card! He has it! God kill me! I'm serious kill me right now. I grabbed the door knob and turned it with a hopeful look in my eyes and much to my surprise the door opened. I blinked a few times and smiled. If i wasn't so tired i would do a happy dance but I was content with mentally doing it anyway. I took my shoes off and tip toed in. Dear comfy sofa your lover is coming.

Well not so much!

I stood frozen at the middle of the hall.

"Finally!" He exclaimed with a smirk as he stood up from the coach.

His eyes fell on my hand holding my shoes and i unconsciously tried to hide them behind my back. Stupid me!

He chuckled and said:" do i scare you or something? Are you afraid of being alone with me now? "

"Don't flatter yourself. I just didn't want to wake you up because i have common sense." I said flatly as i put my shoes down and walked to the bed room to grab some comfortable clothes from the closet.

He leaned to the door watching me as i went through my stuff. I couldn't help but feel anxious under his gaze.

"What?" I finally snapped at him.

He smiled:" Nothing! "

"Why aren't you sleeping?"

"You really think i can fall sleep after what happened tonight??? "He said directly staring at me.

Back to the blushing business. Here we go! I bit my lower lip and walked to the door to get back to the hall but he didn't move away so i can get out. My heart started racing again. I took a deep breath and muttered:" can i...?"

He smirked and moved a little back.

Apparently now that he has a clue that i might like him, the shy, no let me rephrase that, the almost shy jongin is gone forever. I might actually miss him if I'm gonna be handling the new cocky Jongin who enjoys making me blush as a hobby.

I actually managed to shrink one size in order to pass him and get out the room. Another talent of mine that I had no idea about till tonight.

Then i went to the bathroom fast in order to change. I washed my face and put my pj's on and left the luxurious bathroom hoping that he be at the bed by now but he wasn't.

"You know my offer is still available! You look exhausted you sure you don't want to use the bed??" He said.

Well actually i would love that. And tonight of all nights i felt no mercy for him and his back so i said:" okay thanks."

He raised one eyebrow and said:" sure?"

I shook my head:" yeah why not??"

"Okay then!" He said again with a smirk.

I walked back in the bed room and looked at the huge king size bed or i better say 'Heaven on Earth'. I threw myself happily on it and then sat up.

"Thank you and good night. Can you turn the lights off too when you walking out?" I asked with a huge grin on my face. I couldn't hide my happiness about finally being able to sleep.

"Why should i walk out?" He asked.

I looked at him confused.

He shut the door and said:" This bed is big enough for both of us."

My eyes turned into a set of ping pong balls as soon as he said that.

"Oh no no no noooo!" I repeated as i jumped off the bed like it was on fire.

He chucked as i walked to the other end of the room making the most distance with him and said:" i rather go and sleep on the coach again."

"Why you making a big deal out of it? It's not like it's the first time!" He said casually.

"When did i ever sleep with you???" Words flew out again before i can stop them.

He started laughing out loud at my stupid sentence as i turned into every possible shade of red.

I shook my head in disappointmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter