★PART TWENTY★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

☆Ellie POV ☆

"Okay...okay i will tell you. Stop hitting me!" Hwan said as he nudged my hand which was aiming for his arm.

"Yaaa don't be such a kid! You call this hitting??? "I rolled my eyes at him.

"It hurts!" He said. "And you know there are other ways to make me talk baby!"

He smirked at me.

"I rather have you never talk again." I said flatly.

"So you don't want the news?"

I sighed:" This news better be good because you have been playing with my nerves using it for all the afternoon."

"It is good! So here it comes!"

I stared at him all ears.

"So you going to japan!" He cooed.

"Huh?" I asked dumbfounded.

"Exo is having concerts there as you know and i got the schedule of next week today. We leaving in 3 days. We will be there even during christmas!"

i always wanted to visit japan. But this meant that kai would be around too. I thought during holidays he would be gone and i would get a chance to get my feelings in control but i guess that was not happening.

"What happened? Why you sad?" Hwan asked grabbing my hand.

I smiled at him and said:" I'm not sad i was just thinking. Are you coming too?"

"Well that depends."

"On what?" I asked.

"I will come if you want me to come..." he said this pulling me closer to himself.

If it was a few days ago before that hellish night i wouldn't encourage him to come. But i had decided that i was going to give Hwan a chance. He was my way out of this whole drama. Although i felt awful about using him like that but i was hoping something good would come out of it.

So i said:" yeah i want you to come."

I could see how surprised he is by my behavior and the fact that he was holding me so close and i didn't move back.

He put his arms around my waist and pulled me even closer, then said:" what is it princess you treating me so nice today!?" I blushed and put my hand on his chest trying to make some space between us and said:" someone might come oppa...let go!"

" so will it be ok if nobody's around?" He asked smirking.

I blushed even more and he just laughed.

I was still struggling to get out of his grasp and he was laughing at my desperate attempts that the door of the dressing room opened and Exo barged in. All 12 of them!

Everyone give a round of applause to my lucks here! Talk about nice timing.

I was frozen at my spot. First people who came in were chanyeol, Chen and sehun.

Chen noticed me first and tugged on Sehun's shoulder. He looked back at us and chanted:"DAEEBAAAAK!"

i tried to make Hwan to let go of me but he didn't pay any attention and casually said:" hey guys!"

I watched as others walked in and looked away as i spotted Jongin.

"Yaaaa get your hands off my friend!" I heard baek yelling as he walked to us.

"Waeee? They look cute!" Luhan commented.

"Cute my foot!" Baek pulled me back and glared at Hwan.

"Why you acting like a jealous boyfriend bacon!?" Hwan asked obviously annoyed.

"Because I'm not giving my poor innocent friend away to a playboy!" Baek said shooting him death glares.

Poor and innocent! That was me! I tried my best not to burst into a laugher.

"The fury of the bacon!" Chen shouted from the other side of the room and everyone started laughing.

I secretly tried to find Jongin and finally spotted him. He was standing next to lockers and was the only one who wasn't laughing. He was looking at me. I looked away fast feeling my heart skipping a beat.

" well your friend is ok with it and she knows that I'm not a playboy." Hwan exclaimed.

"You ok with it?" Baek asked me.

I managed a smile and murmured:" you don't have to worry about me."

"That means she is ok with it." Hwan reported matter-of-factly.

"Wooow guys does this mean you are a couple now???" Suho asked.

The whole room was now focusing at us. It was so soon for this! I swallowed hard.

"No! It means that we are considering it." Hwan said and i looked at him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter