⭐THE END⭐

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sorry if i kept anyone waiting.PLZ read the a/n at the end.

🌸Ellie Pov🌸
I was sitting on the sofa in the hall with baek's head on my lap. I can officially say today was the worst day of my life. Jongin tried his best to make me change my mind about leaving today. And since baek was also shell shocked by my sudden decision i agreed. Jongin went to the company today alongside suho hoping they can change the situation but they couldn't. So they came back early and gloomy as hell. He didn't even talk to me just left for his room. While suho explained everything to me and baek. Apparently he even told Mr Choi that he would stop cooperating with the company if they keep this up and they threatened him using the contract and getting his family involved and paying fine. I had no hope but after that my world totally shattered into pieces. I wish he would come out of his room. I was leaving tomorrow night and i didn't want to waste these moments.
I ran my hand through baek's soft hair. He was like the brother i always wanted to have. But soon we would also grow apart and he would forget about me.
"Baek?" I sighed out.
'Yeah?"
"I love you so much." I said my eyes getting full of tears again.
"I love you too kijibe." He muttered.
"Call me every day ok?"
"Of course i will..."
It was silence after it again. Till baek said:" you should go talk to him..."
"He is mad at me baek..."
"Now he is not and even if he is still you should go and talk to him. You leaving tomorrow, this is not right."
He sat up and pushed me a little off the sofa and said:" go!"
I stood up and muttered:" okay I'm going." He gave a sad smile before lying on the sofa again.
I walked to his room with heavy steps and stood in front of the door. I knocked a few times waiting for a response but didn't get any. I walked in anyways.
He was laying on his bed with ear buds in his ears and eyes closed. I don't know whether he noticed me coming in or not. I approached the bed and laid next to him nervously. And to my surprise he leaned closer and put his hand around my waist pulling me closer. He didn't even open his eyes.
I pulled one of the ear buds out of his ear and said:"you awake?"
"Yeah." He breathed out.
"You mad?"
"Yes."
I sighed. I didn't know what I should do to make him feel better.
"You don't have to go..."
I looked at his face hoping he would look back at me. "I have nothing here."
"You have me." He finally opened his eyes.
"You won't be around."
"But..."
i cut him off. " Jongin let's not argue anymore please. You won't understand."
"Ok..." he sighed." Let's go on a date."
"Really?? "
"Yeah..."
"What about your schedule tomorrow?" I asked.
"I don't care..."
I smiled:" okay then. Let's go!"
A small smile crept up his face.
"I go get ready! Where we going?" I asked.
"I donno...just be fast!" He said.
"Yaaa I'm always fast! You are the one who is always lazy." I pouted.
He chuckled:" okay. Just go!"
I gave him a glare before leaving the room.
......
"Hah! You're a genius Kim Jongin! Skyway? Seriously? " i clapped my hands laughing.
"Shut up! What's wrong with it? It's romantic."
I rolled my eyes:" what if it rains?"
"I checked the weather. No rain tonight."
"WHAT? We gonna spend the night here? You kidding right? Please tell me you kidding!"
"SHUT UP AND COME!" he grabbed my hand dragging me along while he was holding his back pack with his other hand.
"But..."
"Yaaaa would you stop complaining???I'm the man in this relationship so i choose..."
"Blah blah blah..." i cut him off chanting and earned a glare from him.
"No one is gonna find us here..." i heard him muttering and i sighed.
He finally stopped dragging me and put his back pack on the ground. He opened his backpack and brought out a small mattress. I watched him as he made a place for us to sit. Then he looked up at me and said:" you gonna help me or your highness is too tired for that?" I chuckled and said:" no it's just that you looked so manly for a second but i guess i was wrong. You ruined it!"
He shook his head in disapproval before going back to what he was doing.
I knew in one hour the sun would set practically marking the end of my last day with him. And i also knew i had to wipe away the heaviness i was feeling on top of my chest if i wanna make one last good memory with him. So i wiped away the tear which was threatening to fall fast before he notices and sat beside him. The view was actually really good and would get even better when it will be dark.
We stayed silent just staring ahead till the sunset. He was holding me from behind my back pressed on his chest.
"Don't over work yourself when I'm gone..." i finally managed to talk out.
He didn't say anything just his grasp went tighter around my waist.
"If you hurt yourself i would..." i blinked fast gasping for air while desperately trying not to cry. "You know i want you to be happy. So take care of yourself and be healthy. So i can live knowing you are ok..."
"Ok." He muttered.
I couldn't hold back anymore and my tears started falling one after another. He made me turn to him before he hugged me, placing my face on his chest.
"This is all my fault... i shouldn't have told you about how i feel. I shouldn't have tried to get close to you. Then you would be with hwan and you would stay and be happy." He said with a shaky voice.
"I'm happy... even if we never meet again i will always remember how good it felt loving you...like i was born to love you...and i was happy. Happier than ever...and i knew it wouldn't last. But that doesn't mean i didn't want to try it. It's not your fault wolfie."
"Will you get a new bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter