★Part SEVEN★

Till i reach your star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ellie POV

I wish i could hide behind my sandwich or something. I grabbed hwan's shirt and said: let's leave!

" huh? Leave? Why? " he asked sheepishly.

I didn't know what to say. I didn't want him to get weird ideas. I took a fast look at their direction and due to my good luck they seemed to be heading to the bar. I sighed.

Hwan was staring at me with worried eyes.

I smiled at him and said: nothing... i just saw jongin there and i thought it would be awkward.

Hwan turned to look at where i pointed and then looked back at me and said: heol! Nina is with him.

I blinked: who is nina???

Hwan took a sip of his drink and said: she is one of the sm dancers. Well the best one..she is half korean.

I murmured: i see...

Hwan didn't say anything else and i hated him for that! I mean who's gonna feed my curiosity if you are not giving me more information??? Well whoever she was.she was a dancer so practically she was his type.Good for him.

I looked at hwan and said: so can i have that drink now???

Hwan's eyes sparkled: wooow you changed your mind! Don't worry I'm not gonna get you drunk and i will carry you home if needed.

I chuckled: why do i find that even scarier?

Hwan glared at me: stop thinking of me as such a jackass.

I smiled: i was only joking idiot.

Hwan passed me my drink and said: yeah you better cause i have a fragile heart.

I chuckled again trying to ignore the fact that jongin and his friend were just a few steps away and in a second or two some one's gonna say ...

-"hey there "

Hwan turned to look at her.as i smiled ear to ear and followed his actions.

Nina shook hwan's hand and said: what you doing here??? Date or something??? She wiggled her eyebrows playfully.

Then she looked at me.

-hey i know you! You are jongin's manager.

I smiled at her and said: yeah...

She had a cute accent.And a perfect body...everything was just perfect!

I looked at kai who was standing next to her with his arms crossed on his chest. It was weird that he hasn't spoke a word yet.

Hwan put his hand on my back and said: yaaa kim jongin! You can't leave me alone with your manager ,can you?

Jongin shrugged: i had no idea you guys will be here.

Nina nodded: yeah it was my idea to come here! Although it's my first time here.somebody recommended it.

I stared at my hands. I was feeling extra awkward and self conscious. Comparing to her i looked like a ...what the ellie why are you even comparing yourself???? i shouted at my inner self for this stupidity.

"So you okay with it??" Hwan asked me.

I stared at him with a confused expression. I had no idea what they talked about.

I said: about what??

Hwan chuckled and hit me gently on the forehead. "Going upstairs and sitting on the tables all together " he said.

Oh hell no. I don't wanna come.please don't make me. But i couldn't say that out loud! Could i? So i smiled again and said: yeah! Why not? I was putting quite a show tonight!

Hwan stood up and chanted: then let's go!

I grabbed my purse just before hwan grabbed my wrist dragging me along. Nina and kai followed us. Hwan pulled me closer and murmured: let's pretend we are lovey dovey tonight.

My eyes went wide. I pinched his arm and said: don't start it again!

Hwan rolled his eyes and said: "i mean what's the harm? You know nina has the hugest mouth this will help me alot.People would think I have a girlfriend and finally let me be. No one will steal me away from you! We both win! " He winked at me.

I chuckled: " god please somebody come and steal him away."

"yaaa you are breaking my heart." He pouted.

I laughed: as if you have a heart!

Hwan put his arm around my shoulder and said: so what you say princess???

I took a deep breath.well everyone already thought this is date.And for some unknown reasons i felt like having hwan clinging to me right now is not the worst idea...i mean he liked me for who i was. Although i didn't even like myself.

I smiled at him: ok then...but let's not go over board.

He winked: deal!

For a second i felt so bad casue it was like i was using him to distract myself.But well it's not like I'm gonna the life out of him or anything and he suggested this himself. I calmed myself down and smiled at hwan as he pulled a chair out for me.we all sat down and now kai was in front of me. I grabbed my purse and brought my phone out. Heol! Baek has called me like 3 times. I texted him under the table.

-what is it? Sorry it's really loud in here i didn't hear my phone-

Then put my phone on the table and looked at others. It was an awkward silence and no body seemed to be willing to break it. I sighed and leaned back looking at hwan. I really hoped he would say something.

-hey guys! Let's play something.

I turned to look at nina who was looking at us suggestively waiting for a response.

"Play what?" Jongin asked.

Nina paused for a sec and then said: how about " i never" ??? I love that game.

I sighed. Games like this always made me feel uncomfortable especially when i was with people who i am not that close with.

Hwan: yeah i agree let's play.you ok with it? He asked me.

I didn't want to seem uptight so i just nodded.

Nina looked at jongin and said: what about you? You ok?

Jongin shrugged and murmured: whatever... let's just go with it.

Nina: cool! So we need to order something....

Then she waved for a waiter and a few seconds later a bottle was placed on out table with four small cups. N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter